Commuter's Diary

Topic locked
Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote::D :D Robby, son, I think this was your breakfast today:

Put the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it's a fat paste. Mix the hashish with 4/5th of the butter. (heat up the hashish with a lighter and crumble it in the butter). With the rest of the butter your grease the baking form so you can get the cake out easy when it's done.

Now mix the butter (and hashish), flour, eggs and milk and sugar (and possible extra ingredients). Keep on mixing it for a few minutes until it's nice and smooth. If it's too dry, add a little milk. If it's too liquid, add a little flour.

Put the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Check how it looks before opening the oven. If it's big and brown (I think you can imagine how a cake looks like) open the oven and take the cake out.

Leave it outside the oven for about 30 minutes to cool down before getting it out of its form.

Enjoy your meal.

What? You want a piece of me!!? 8)

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 14, 2009
My dear man, today you definitely need to lie down in a darkened room for a while ON YOUR OWN!!! :laughing8: :violent2: :kermit:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:My dear man, today you definitely need to lie down in a darkened room for a while ON YOUR OWN!!! :laughing8: :violent2: :kermit:

True :oops:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote::D :D Robby, son, I think this was your breakfast today:

Put the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it's a fat paste. Mix the hashish with 4/5th of the butter. (heat up the hashish with a lighter and crumble it in the butter). With the rest of the butter your grease the baking form so you can get the cake out easy when it's done.

Now mix the butter (and hashish), flour, eggs and milk and sugar (and possible extra ingredients). Keep on mixing it for a few minutes until it's nice and smooth. If it's too dry, add a little milk. If it's too liquid, add a little flour.

Put the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Check how it looks before opening the oven. If it's big and brown (I think you can imagine how a cake looks like) open the oven and take the cake out.

Leave it outside the oven for about 30 minutes to cool down before getting it out of its form.

Enjoy your meal.

SH, domestic he is not. I would be its a box of Pillsbury Brownie Mix (with walnuts?) that he uses. Add water/milk, egg, mix; stir; bake; eat.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 14, 2009
Where's the fun in that??? No 'extra' ingredients....? (you missed the point of the cake I think!). :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Where's the fun in that??? No 'extra' ingredients....? (you missed the point of the cake I think!). :D

Geez. The main ingredient goes without saying hon. I guess I was so used to adding it in I failed to mention it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat