Christmas Lunch

Topic locked
Christmas lunch Nov 02, 2007
Can anyone advise on the best places to go for Christmas lunch?

There will be two adults and two kids (2 and half years and 1 year old) so some form of entertainment is a must for the kids.

newbod
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Christmas lunch Nov 03, 2007
newbod wrote:Can anyone advise on the best places to go for Christmas lunch?

There will be two adults and two kids (2 and half years and 1 year old) so some form of entertainment is a must for the kids.

Where you thinking Shakespeare, Stripper, Opera, Play, Musical, Comedy Act or something else as entertainment for your 2 and 1 year olds?
I Sioux
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 03, 2007
try spice island - it's more kid friendly than adult friendly
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 04, 2007
scarlet wrote:try spice island - it's more kid friendly than adult friendly

Good call
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 08, 2007
I too am looking for a nice place for Christmas brunch/lunch for my family (with 3.5 yo child), including parent and parents-in-law who are coming to Dubai.

Spice Island seems interesting (never been there) but do you think it will have the Christmas look? I mean decoration, events, Santa, etc.

In 2004 when living in Bahrain, I and family had a nice Christmas brunch buffet at a restaurant in Crowne Plaza hotel. They fully decorated the rooms with warm Christmas look, live band with Christmas songs, Santa Claus, etc. I'm looking something like this.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2007
xty wrote:I too am looking for a nice place for Christmas brunch/lunch for my family (with 3.5 yo child), including parent and parents-in-law who are coming to Dubai.

Spice Island seems interesting (never been there) but do you think it will have the Christmas look? I mean decoration, events, Santa, etc.

In 2004 when living in Bahrain, I and family had a nice Christmas brunch buffet at a restaurant in Crowne Plaza hotel. They fully decorated the rooms with warm Christmas look, live band with Christmas songs, Santa Claus, etc. I'm looking something like this.

Most of the places will be dolled up for Xmas
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat