Cheese

Topic locked
Cheese Jun 08, 2006
Ok, I love cheese. When I registered on the forum a few thousand posts back, I told everyone that I love cheese.

I mean, heck, who doesn't love cheese!!!

Can someone say how cheese affects your life? What kinds of cheese makes you horny and what kinds limp? If there was a cheese shortage in the world tomorrow, do you think France will collapse into armageddon? How will wine drinkers have their wine and cheese parties (I eat grapes with my cheese because I don't drink)?

Cheese is a more important food product than one would think. Lets all give our impressions on cheese.

Liban

PS - This post is a hommage to Hiya and other intellectual superiors like her that come here and post intelligent threads on important attention grabbing issues like this cheese one.

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Liban

Are you ok ? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 08, 2006
Dude, cheese has a profound effect on people. It is the source of good and also of evil. We must discuss this issue.

Hiya would be proud of me now!

People lets discuss CHEESE!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
how exactly hot is it in dubai?
i'm afraid it effected Liban
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 08, 2006
This seems to be a continuing problem on the board. I think some kind of virus has infected people. I myself was affected the other day, and posted a poll as to what colour would best suit the sky!!

The whole world has gone mad!!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 08, 2006
Moester wrote:how exactly hot is it in dubai?
i'm afraid it effected Liban

Its hot enough that my Kashkaval cheese sandwich turned into a grilled cheese sandwich when I was eating it outside before....

Its awesome how one can eat cheese cold or soft and grilled.... How cheese can be smelly and tasty.....

How many other types of food out there can smell like feet, or shit, or sewage yet taste so good??? Not much...

Cheese is a phenomenon.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
have to say zooter that thread was confusing. but you're right something is wrong with people here
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 08, 2006
Announcement.

Forumer's i am sad to announce that Liban has become the latest person here to tragically be suffering from the Hiya Effect.

Please do not flame or upset him in any way. You must understand he is not responsible for his actions. Until he receive's the appropriate treatment, could everyone here humour him please.

Yea liban, i love cheese a lot. Cheddar and Brie are my favourites. You have raised some interesting discussion's about the world and cheese. This should be an interesting thread. Thank you for posting.
arniegang

Jun 08, 2006
Don't eat strong cheese before you go to bed, it gives you nightmares.

I love Edam, Brie hhmmmmm the more gooey the better.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 08, 2006
Liban please before you eat cheese check the expiration date.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 08, 2006
Gooey cheese is good...

I like feta cheese.... I like it when its hard and brittle (not soft) and slightly salty....

Emmenthal cheese is not bad for those on a diet.... Swiss too....

I like brie, camembert, or gruyere cheese on a nice bagette....

There is this one cheese, I forget the name, its a 250 year old cheese, quite green and blue and black and stinks to high hell but is soooo tasty...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Moester wrote:Liban please before you eat cheese check the expiration date.

Bro, some cheeses taste better past the expiration date...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
i posted this before, but it surelly fits here.

i remeber seeing a documentary movie about different shocking menus. in italy there is a kind of cheese that is eaten out again and again by small white warms. basicly they eat the interior of the cheese, than sh.t it out and eat than again. this goes one and one, and when they r done with the whole(inside the cheese), ppl cut the upper part of the cheese and eat the werms and their doo-doo with some sort of a biscuit.

bon appetit Liban :wink:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 08, 2006
this is not a good post to read in the morning.
and thank raidah for that information, i think it's safe to say "no more cheese for me"
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 08, 2006
:lol:
my guess is, liban will find it delightful :wink:
raidah

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:Cheese is a phenomenon.

Something like a phenomenon, something like a phenomenon.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:There is this one cheese, I forget the name, its a 250 year old cheese, quite green and blue and black and stinks to high hell but is soooo tasty...

Its called mould.

Oh, and I like melted gouda.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
I love brie, camenbert, stilton,any blue cheese.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 08, 2006
Cheese is great....just don't cut it around me
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 08, 2006
This topic is too cheesy for me.
^ian^

Jun 08, 2006
2 pages about cheese in 2 hours :shock: :shock: :shock:

We all need to get out more me thinks

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jun 08, 2006
^ian^ wrote:This topic is too cheesy for me.

Yep, someone had to say it!! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 08, 2006
raidah wrote:i posted this before, but it surelly fits here.

i remeber seeing a documentary movie about different shocking menus. in italy there is a kind of cheese that is eaten out again and again by small white warms. basicly they eat the interior of the cheese, than sh.t it out and eat than again. this goes one and one, and when they r done with the whole(inside the cheese), ppl cut the upper part of the cheese and eat the werms and their doo-doo with some sort of a biscuit.

Sounds yummy!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
C'mon Arnie, we all know that cheese the greatest thing ever... I mean if cheese wasn't great then people would never have thought the moon wass made of cheese and popular phrases like cutting cheese wouldn't exist or toe cheese wouldn't be called toe cheese at all but something else....

Also I beleive that my donkey needs to be a cheese lover or else I disown the bastard!!!!! :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:
raidah wrote:i posted this before, but it surelly fits here.

Sounds yummy!!!

piglet :P
raidah

Jun 08, 2006
Winnie the Pooh. :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:C'mon Arnie, we all know that cheese the greatest thing ever... I mean if cheese wasn't great then people would never have thought the moon wass made of cheese and popular phrases like cutting cheese wouldn't exist or toe cheese wouldn't be called toe cheese at all but something else....

Also I beleive that my donkey needs to be a cheese lover or else I disown the bastard!!!!! :twisted:

how can you be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruel.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
arniegang

Jun 08, 2006
Its just that in a world of priorities, I beleive that cheese has a higher priority than my donkey....

Without cheese people die from lack of nourishment. Without a donkey, we develop stronger calve muscles....

Its simply a numbers game...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:Its just that in a world of priorities, I beleive that cheese has a higher priority than my donkey....

Without cheese people die from lack of nourishment. Without a donkey, we develop stronger calve muscles....

Its simply a numbers game...

ur donkey might be of bigger use to u, than u think...have u ever heard of donkey milk? :wink: milk is cheese...so be a good boy and treat ur donkey well :lol:
raidah

Jun 08, 2006
Liban wrote:Dude, cheese has a profound effect on people. It is the source of good and also of evil. We must discuss this issue.

Hiya would be proud of me now!

People lets discuss CHEESE!

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:
what's happening in here?
and liban(Df no1 Zealot), u of all ppl??????????? i was expecting that kind of post from anyone but u :shock: damn HE! :( somebody would better come up with a cure soon enough cause this is a critical case...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat