Bye Bye OLD - Old Is Not Gold

Bye Bye OLD - old is not gold Jan 01, 2023
In life I am happy when leaving troubles behind, rather than hoping for better.
What is sure, is sure. Alhamdulillah

I left some people out of my life. Family members! That makes me a bad believer, but happier in life.
Safer.

There is this guy in my family who is an atheist. He negate God because He did not protect him when needed.
He believes that if there was God He would protect him from attack of the jinn/devil.
He never told me what happened and how it happened, he does not want to talk about it. But his mother told me a lot, without telling me anything. In between lines.
They both call me a gold digger, because I married in Dubai. But they want to get money from me whenever they need it. If I send I am a good exemplary muslimah. But if I do not send then I am entitled to theirs hate; atheists hate to the believer. A special kind.

She called me once on Skype (when it was working) and panicked; "Where are you, they can't find you!"
She was screaming, panicking, crying.... I told her to calm down and tell me who is searching for me, what is happening. She told me: "You are not in Dubai, you lied to me, you do not live there, they can't find you!".
I told her of course I am in Dubai. She said: "no, that kind of furniture is not Dubai style" - accusing me.
Behind me there was some basic bookshelf from I K E A :D
That does not goes with a gold digger and Dubai at all.

She had my phone number, my Skype, FB profile, email... and sending somebody to find me in Dubai!!! I knew it is not usual nor normal. Dubai is not a small village that somebody goes from door to door to ask for a person. She never answered to me on my question about person/s seeking me..but I knew. It was jinn. She sent jinn to find me, but they couldn't. Because in my every trip to Dubai I prayed during the landing that God make UAE my safety and home.
If Jinn is not able to find person that he is sent for, he will return and attach a family of sahir (magician).

Alhamdulillah God do protect me all the time, and my family as well. UAE is indeed my only home and safety, heaven on Earth. People did bully me, and left me alone when I asked for help...but nobody ever hurt me. It is SAFE. Alhamdulillah

But how did I come to the idea that she sent jinns? Well, she asked me 13 years ago to send my husband's suit for her husband. I tried to convince her that they are not the same size, that I would rather pay for bespoke suit with her husbands measures and send it to them. She insisted she does not want me to spend money, and insisted to be my husbands suit. She will fix it to the size of her husband - she told. I was suspicious, but as I am not ill-thinking of people I did ask my husband to give one of his many suits to send to this person.
He hesitated, asked is that person poor, why they want his suit. I said that I do not know why she is insisting and that he shall not give if he does not want.

He was thinking about and gave three suits. She was kind of angry with me because she asked for one only, and then I sent three. Well, I just was happy that drama was over.
But it did not take long after that that me and my husband divorced. I did not suspect anything at that time.

Later on when my younger cousin married and that woman asked me to send her abaya-dress as a gift. And I did. It was really a special dress and I liked it, and no wonder that others liked it as well. It was beautiful in every possible way. If I would circle around myself, it would float around me as waves.
But when that woman gave the dress to the young bride, she divorced. I got suspicious then. :( :x

I stayed away from that person after that. I went to my country 4 times and I always avoided to see her and to pay her a visit. I was just concerned for my own safety. But I stayed nice with her online, chatted when she would call, and we used to exchanged messages and greetings for occasions. That all for family-ties keeping.
After more then a decade of my divorce, I talked to that woman again and complained on my ex husband. I told her that I am happy that we are divorced, how hard it would be for me to endure him and his family if we were still married. I was relieved that I am not his wife anymore.

She used the moment to take credit for my happiness to herself and told me that it was her who made it happen by making a sihr (black magic) on his suit. I was silent for a moment but then I told her that she would never be able to do it if Allah did not allow her, as it was destined already that I divorce him this way or that way.

After I mentioned Allah's name, she realised what she told me. She told herself!

So her son wrote to me; why are you not online, why your phone is not available, she is worried about you.
I told him to tell her that I went to find a sponsor for myself and that she shall have no worries for my safety as I am not a minor.

So that was my old year and old people behind. I am braking family ties and starting a brand new Year inshallah. Breaking ties makes me a big sinner, but who would ever know that in big sinning I would find my peace :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So if you ever hear the story about Bosnian woman, gold-digger in Dubai, who broke some of her family ties...yeah, that's me. Pray for my poor soul and stay safe and happy.

Happy New 2023 Year!

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat