Breastfeeding

Topic locked
Breastfeeding Oct 11, 2008
Can you publicly to this in Dubai and other Arab countries? It's not sexual but a natural thing so I'm just curious. I'm not asking a dumb ridiculous question.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 11, 2008
I would say not.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 11, 2008
dont think so.....

and just to clarify, a beach romp is not allowed either!

:)

OTP
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 11, 2008
On a few occasions (albeit rare I might add), I have seen Arab and Indian women breastfeeding their babies at the airport and in the malls, but they do it discreetly -- not showing any flesh, i.e., using their scarves to cover with!
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
My friends and I breastfed all the time when out in the cafe/restaurant. We covered while we did it and often took seats facing away from the most public part of the restaurant, if it was possible. Some friends weren't into covering, and still we didn't get confronted or get any dirty looks (that we know of :)).

I'm the type that doesn't really care though. If someone gets a split second look at my nipple before it goes into my baby's mouth and feels offended, then they need their head checked. How weird is it that people can watch movies with bloody violence, heads getting blown off etc., but they can't handle a breastfeeding woman's nipple. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 12, 2008
Tom Jones wrote:On a few occasions (albeit rare I might add), I have seen Arab and Indian women breastfeeding their babies at the airport and in the malls, but they do it discreetly -- not showing any flesh, i.e., using their scarves to cover with!

This is exactly the correct thing to do here and it will not attract any undue attention.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 15, 2008
I have seen several western women who shamelessly breastfeed in public. Only it is not their kids - but their boyfriends who get fed!!! ;-)
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 15, 2008
THIS IS DISGUSTING......... WOMEN SHALL BE LOCKED AWAY AND KEPT HIDDEN after given birth..... no need anymore for them, just show the young, juicy and crispy ones 8) :lol:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 15, 2008
Oh...My God!!!

Girls breasfeeding their boyfriends in public!

What's next? The other way around!!

God forbid!!! :oops:

Tommy.
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2008
M! wrote:THIS IS DISGUSTING......... WOMEN SHALL BE LOCKED AWAY AND KEPT HIDDEN after given birth..... no need anymore for them, just show the young, juicy and crispy ones 8) :lol:

Excuse me, have you seen the ample juicyness of lactating women? Their boobies look better than pre-baby. Once the baby is weened no more round bosoms..... perhaps back to flat.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2008
actually if you feed on your girlfriend then she becomes your mother n then when u fcuk her you would be a secretlover, if thats what you are targetting at then best of luck. lol.

btw why the hell would anyone wana breastfed in public. i mean if you do wana feed your kid with your milk then get some breast pumps fill up a bottle an feed it to your kid (or boyfriend) when needed be.

in the last 2 years i have been here i have not seen any one breastfeeding or being breastfed.
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 18, 2008
Why go to all the trouble of using a breast pump and washing/filling bottles to feed your child out of the home? Just pull up your shirt and viola! Perfect container, perfect dispenser, perfect temperature, nothing to wash up. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 20, 2008
kanelli wrote:Why go to all the trouble of using a breast pump and washing/filling bottles to feed your child out of the home? Just pull up your shirt and viola! Perfect container, perfect dispenser, perfect temperature, nothing to wash up. :)

My brother complained because it made his nipples sore!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 20, 2008
Typical comments from people with no experience of children.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 20, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Typical comments from people with no experience of children.

Something you are not telling us???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat