Benazir Bhutto Secret Life Style In Dubai

Topic locked
Benazir Bhutto Secret Life Style in Dubai Dec 22, 2006
Hello Every one
I am doing some research on Benazir Bhutto the ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan. Does anyone have some secret info about her in Dubai.

Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Benazir Bhutto Secret Life Style in Dubai Dec 22, 2006
Sameer_Kathal wrote:Hello Every one
I am doing some research on Benazir Bhutto the ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan. Does anyone have some secret info about her in Dubai.

she eat shawarma with fork. and smell goat.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

MAC wrote:
Sameer_Kathal wrote:Hello Every one

she eat shawarma with fork. and smell goat.

I would like to share your sense of humor but this is serious discourse. I have tabloid info and pics about her and what to know if someone from dubai can confirm them.
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sameer_Kathal wrote:I have tabloid info and pics about her and what to know if someone from dubai can confirm them.

ok, post those pics here...only then someone would be able to confirm.
sabiqoon
Dubai Forums Member

sabiqoon wrote:
Sameer_Kathal wrote:I have tabloid info and pics about her and what to know if someone from dubai can confirm them.

ok, post those pics here...only then someone would be able to confirm.

bring the pics on then. by da way i know shes having an affair with a younger guy dont know if its true or not ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2006
I heard she was binge drinking too.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2006
This photo is not recent but pretty old. However, it has caused a lot of controversy in pakistan.
The photo has been under hot discussion at the official website of Benazir Bhutto's political party

http://www.ppp.org.pk/

The former high commissioner of Pakistan in the UK, Mr. Wajid Shamsul Hasan has got involved and wrote a big article which was featured in many newspapers in July this year.
Here's the link.....
http://www.ppp.org.pk/Party/Party%20Iss ... les46.html

They are saying that Pakistan's secret service ISI is behind this all.

By the way this photo of Benazir Bhutto was featured on one of the top sites of southeast asia

http://www.despardes.com/

One of their international acclaimed columnists Mr. MA Hameed has already given his verdict that the photo is real.
See this link
http://www.despardes.com/articles/sep06 ... hameed.htm

About 50% of the people have already voted there saying that the photo is really of Benazir Bhutto.

What I wanna know is that how benazir lives in DubaiPlease confirm someone[/img]
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2006
Incase any of the above links are not accessible Here's the pic
most probably u people have seen it before. Just posting for the record.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/agha_bhaij ... 406509669/
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2006
damn i hope she packing a booty for dem thick thighs mmmm mami

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 24, 2006
I didnt even realise that she was in the UAE

:?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 25, 2006
she she actually does live in dubai,
now ne1 with ne info on her?????
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2006
I thought she was in UK!!!
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 26, 2006
devilsdiciple wrote:I thought she was in UK!!!

oh she lives in Dubai for sure,
she didn't make the Ahlan hot 100 list by chance.....did you see her pose in that glamour magazine :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Benazir info Jan 04, 2007
Hi
I found this forum while searching for Benazir Bhutto. Yes, there is some hot info about her out there but people are hesitant to share it lest some one smokes them up.
Send me your email and I shall direct you to some interesting private facts about her.
guest111
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2007
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 04, 2007
^^ SHOCKING!!
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 05, 2007
scarlet wrote:She is bulimic and in love with a pom.

could you please tell us who this "pom" is???? (with strong and credible reference ofcourse)
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 05, 2007
Hi again,
can anyone confirm that there is a hospital on Khalid bin walid street in Dubai, I have been told it is in the block facing the century hotel and the pizza corner. If this info can be confirmed I have some exclusive info to share about benazir bhutto.
guest111
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 10, 2007
Dear scarlet
still waiting for ur reply???????
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 10, 2007
guest111 wrote:Hi again,
can anyone confirm that there is a hospital on Khalid bin walid street in Dubai, I have been told it is in the block facing the century hotel and the pizza corner. If this info can be confirmed I have some exclusive info to share about benazir bhutto.

let me try to check that
btw why do u ask?????
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 11, 2007
Fitting... I don't know who is worse at cricket... Pakistan or England.

In fact, they're so bad, they should change their name to Englandistan. or Ukanistan.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2007
^ian^ wrote:Fitting... I don't know who is worse at cricket... Pakistan or England.

In fact, they're so bad, they should change their name to Englandistan. or Ukanistan.

Something like Australia at Football
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 11, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
^ian^ wrote:Fitting... I don't know who is worse at cricket... Pakistan or England.

Something like Australia at Football

Yes but nobody plays soccer in Australia... hardly say the same about cricket in Pakistan or Ukanistan?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2007
Probably because most of the residents actually originate from Asia, where they also don't play football.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 16, 2007
scarlet wrote:
Sameer_Kathal wrote:

could you please tell us who this "pom" is???? (with strong and credible reference ofcourse)

Zooter. After his team lost the cricket he became depressed and came to Dubai in secret to hunt Ian down and ram a hat in his mouth. Whilst here he avoided his usual haunts so as not to be seen, but requiring a consoling drink went to Boudoir at Dubai marine where all the beautiful people are. He thought by surrounding himself with beautiful things that his mood would lift.

Alas while sitting forlornly on one of the lounges Benazir felt her heart pang and feeling sorry for poor Zooter she sat down to console him. it was here that they struck up a relationship over a common enemy - the Australians the worlds best cricketrs. Later that night they made love on the beach and Zooter retuned to England forgetting his mission.

Now they communicate in secret and that is why Zooter is not often to be heard from on this Forum. They are planning to meet again on the 26th January in Denmark, where HP will be Benazirs chaperone.

are u sure this really happened
seriously is it a joke or did it really happen????
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2007
Sameer_Kathal wrote:
scarlet wrote:
Sameer_Kathal wrote:

Zooter. After his team lost the cricket he became depressed and came to Dubai in secret to hunt Ian down and ram a hat in his mouth. Whilst here he avoided his usual haunts so as not to be seen, but requiring a consoling drink went to Boudoir at Dubai marine where all the beautiful people are. He thought by surrounding himself with beautiful things that his mood would lift.

Alas while sitting forlornly on one of the lounges Benazir felt her heart pang and feeling sorry for poor Zooter she sat down to console him. it was here that they struck up a relationship over a common enemy - the Australians the worlds best cricketrs. Later that night they made love on the beach and Zooter retuned to England forgetting his mission.

Now they communicate in secret and that is why Zooter is not often to be heard from on this Forum. They are planning to meet again on the 26th January in Denmark, where HP will be Benazirs chaperone.

Beautiful, Scarlet. A soul mate! :wink:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2007
Sameer_Kathal wrote:

I suggest you ask Zooter and HP. One of them may even leak the location so that you can get covert photographs. Worth a try??

The question is what is it worth to you?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2007
scarlet wrote:
Sameer_Kathal wrote:

I suggest you ask Zooter and HP. One of them may even leak the location so that you can get covert photographs. Worth a try??

The question is what is it worth to you?

comeon dude you are now playing with my curiosity
Who is this guy Zooter and this other Guy HP. If this is true theyare lucky to be with such a beatifull woman.
As for me well it's worth all that it is to see her.....I just saw her in transit while going to frankfurt and from that day on...I have simply been intrigued by her.
Now come one man seriously...do u have any leads?????
Sameer_Kathal
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2007
guest111 wrote:Hi again,

ne1 in dubai plz check and confirm this....plzzzz
guest111
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat