Based On My Experience

Topic locked
Based on my experience Dec 28, 2006
Dear DF Users,

Most of the people come to earn in Dubai or try to make it big. Not everyone is as lucky as those who were born with a golden spoon. I have been thinking of posting this for a very long time but was just reluctant if people would take this seriously or not. But here is my small effort to let all you DFMs out there to listen to me. I wont right much about a part time job which I started out in my spare time of course after beating the traffic on my way back and it seems to be working nice. I would not fill up this forum with information that everyone who is not serious will leave some nasty comments at.

All I would say that if you have some spare time and you don’t mind earning some dollars. Kindly send me a private message here and within 24 to 48 hours I will revert back to you.

Once again I repeat this is not a SPAM.. and serious DFMs who experience it and earn out of it will surely be here to tell you all about it. On our interaction you will get to know more about this and i am sure if given a chance and true dedication.. there is NO LIMITS to what you can earn

Thank you so much for your time and patience.

Have a wonderful year a head of you... HAPPY NEW YEARS IN ADVANCE

LUMINA_SS
Dubai Forum User

Dec 28, 2006
so what are you offering for the people to make an extra few bucks....

sounds a bit fishy to me...like there may be some hook in the plan
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 28, 2006
wat bout if i help u make double what u makin nigga huh

u tell me

hahahhahahhahaha

ps. u can try & hustle but try it on me hahahaahahahha eaaazy son

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 28, 2006
:roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 28, 2006
Dear All,

My user id LUMINA_SS is having some sort of problems because of which i couldn’t log in. anyways for what you said, i am not surprised by your inhibitions. But then again i chose not to give out all the information here because of people like our friend ISH.

For now I would tell you the concept is based on network marketing or also called Multi level marketing MLM. it would work great if you have a good friends circle who also are ambitious, committed and want to earn some extra cash. If anyone wants to get more information either you can send me a private message on this user id or call me on 050-Edited. It is totally legal and if done in the right way can change a lot of financial things.. Trust me when i tell you this because i am seeing it for myself. i didn’t want to go into the open with people i don’t know, till i was sure myself as i don’t want to lose my credibility in front on them. Time is the most precious thing in life don’t lose it.

Cheers
farhan143
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 28, 2006
So basically you are talking about a pyramid scheme. Thanks, but no thanks.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2006
lumina u suck
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:So basically you are talking about a pyramid scheme. Thanks, but no thanks.

+100 :D

It's a pyramid scheme, but they used other name and call it as marketing network.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 29, 2006
Alright boys and girls, first of all this was just a suggestion not an enforcement for anyone. Secondly i guess we are a little mature over here to take things that way. not asking much from people who don’t seem to understand that they are not 2 years old anymore, you may love Israel but that doesnt give you any right to actually act like a total A** HO**. As for the rest of the replies i appreciate your honest opinion though i don’t understand why everyone is so negative about it.

I shared this experience with you because last week i made 500$ out of this and thought it would be good if more people in this new generation can benefit from it.

Any ways for every one, your life your decision, your outcomes.

Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavors and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Cheers
farhan143
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 29, 2006
u and die in a small hole :twisted: :evil:
westside
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat