Barcelona V/s Manchester United Finale At Rome

Topic locked
Barcelona v/s Manchester United Finale at Rome May 06, 2009
What a semi-final performance. Ronaldo simply unbelievable. What a clinical yet entertaining performance by Man U.
Uh Oh Arsenal have pulled a goal back. BS call by the ref.

Now who's it gonna be? Barca or Chelsea?

People imagine a ManU v/s Barca finale.......Mouth Watering!

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Man United are Headed to Rome May 06, 2009
It happens due to Mr. Arshavin was not allowed to participate in the match. Probably he could make another pocker as he did against Liver recently.
:D
My congrats to MU.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 06, 2009
That Arshavin is something. I still remember his fab performances for Russia during the Euros!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Red Chief wrote:It happens due to Mr. Arshavin was not allowed to participate in the match. Probably he could make another pocker as he did against Liver recently.
My congrats to MU.

Bullshit, he wouldn't have made a difference, the way we played u cud have had pele playing and we'd still beat u!
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

duncheski wrote:
Red Chief wrote:It happens due to Mr. Arshavin was not allowed to participate in the match. Probably he could make another pocker as he did against Liver recently.
My congrats to MU.

Bullshit, he wouldn't have made a difference, the way we played u cud have had pele playing and we'd still beat u!

True. So True!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

duncheski wrote:
My congrats to MU.

It was only a joke. MU played really well. To be frank I'm not a big fan of Arsenal.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 06, 2009
Luvved the result. Thought it was a good game. Not particularly looking forward to the Barca theatrics - forward thinking that they're gonna turn over The Small Team From Fulham tonight !
;)
t1ggeruae
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 06, 2009
We've got a game on our hands guys, Blues 1 - Barca 0
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 06, 2009
51 minutes
Valdez denies Drogba. Will Chelsea rue that missed opportunity? Brilliant play by Malooda though.

56 minutes
Drogba one on one in the box. That Drogba is built man...he's got crazy body strength. Ref denies Drogba a penalty, good call.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
67min
Abidal gets a red, bloody harsh by the ref.
These semis have been plagued by crappy ref decisions. Anelka bloody diver.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
93rd min goal
Whooooooaaaaaa Iniesta pulls off a scorcher.
The plots gone horribly wrong for Chelsea.

Ballack acts like a drunken loser. Should focus on the game instead of the ref.

Chelsea are sore loosers

So it's a Barca v/c Man U finale in Rome
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2009
hahahaha
The slamming by Drogbaaaa made me laugh my t1ts off !

You watching the derbys 2nt ?

Should be good.
t1ggeruae
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 10, 2009
messi doesnt perform on big level. i am not talking about spanish cup or real madrid vs barcellona. am talking about world cup, copa america & champions league. so really dont think he will perform in the final. henry is out with injury, marqes is out because of injury, abdil is out because of suspension.

man u on the other hand are on another level especially after 5-2 again spurs. ronaldo is on a form with a blinding goal against porto with a good goal from a free kick against arsenal. rooney is coming into late form as well. defence is tight provided they dont pick up any injuries.

i dont know its too close to predict who will win. barca are unpredictable but then so are man u.

i think man u 1 barca 0. or 5 - 4 to man u on penalties.

barca were lucky to get that goal after dreadful defending by essien when he should have cleared it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat