constantine wrote:she doesnt look a day over 30... :wink:

Is that with or without teeth? hehehehehehe

i am keepin me gob shut... :lol: :lol:

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 06, 2006
Const

well come bro ,

Thanks for accusing me in another post being a hacker :? . I apperciate it because India and Pakistan always accuse each other for any terrorism :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 06, 2006
the_zooter wrote:True - if it had have been you, I'd have been worried!!

I know where I am and am not wanted!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pull yourself together man, that's no way for a DFM to behave!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2006
HP wrote:Const

well come bro ,

Thanks for accusing me in another post being a hacker :? . I apperciate it because India and Pakistan always accuse each other for any terrorism :)

HP
i forgot to put the smiley after what i wrote...was just having a crack at you...since you are in the heart of EJ (Oh sorry, now its aunty GAB)...no hard feelings i hope...lol...india and pak have opened thier borders...hope it stays that way... :wink:
constantine

Jul 06, 2006
I knew u were kidding. Well HP hardly know how to start and shut down computer . :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 06, 2006
Hacker just sent me photo comments on Hi 5 :?

In order to lock out hacker , just lock the PC :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 06, 2006
hey mate.. welcome back
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 08, 2006
OK guys...I am back in circulation! There is this bloody virus circulating around town apparently in the aircon systems of all the big buildings...it knocks you back your heels for a few days but a plentiful supply of drugs and tea keeps it at bay!

I am sheduled to be back in the UK at the end of the month or the beginning of August. Have some exciting filming to do in Europe as well, but everything is a bit 'fluid' at the moment still.

We will have a dress rehearsal at Cons' new place just to check out the 'party-ability' of the joint! Results to follow when we can prize him out of IKEA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
constantine wrote:

First time for everything ;-) :D
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 09, 2006
Cargirl wrote:
constantine wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
constantine wrote:

First time for everything ;-) :D

:angel7:
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:OK guys...I am back in circulation! There is this bloody virus circulating around town apparently in the aircon systems of all the big buildings...it knocks you back your heels for a few days but a plentiful supply of drugs and tea keeps it at bay!

I am sheduled to be back in the UK at the end of the month or the beginning of August. Have some exciting filming to do in Europe as well, but everything is a bit 'fluid' at the moment still.

We will have a dress rehearsal at Cons' new place just to check out the 'party-ability' of the joint! Results to follow when we can prize him out of IKEA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

I did ditch IKEA and join you guys...and oh what a session that turned out to be... :wink: ...yes indeed there will be a testing session before we declare my place party worthy... :lol:
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
Intimacy wrote:hey mate.. welcome back

thank you mate...really appreciate the call yesterday!!
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
[

Knight[/quote]
I did ditch IKEA and join you guys...and oh what a session that turned out to be... :wink: ...yes indeed there will be a testing session before we declare my place party worthy... :lol:[/quote]

Ikea ... don't mention that place ... I have to go at some point this week!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 09, 2006
Cargirl wrote:[

Knight

I did ditch IKEA and join you guys...and oh what a session that turned out to be... :wink: ...yes indeed there will be a testing session before we declare my place party worthy... :lol:[/quote]

Ikea ... don't mention that place ... I have to go at some point this week!![/quote]

i only go to IKEA to get lil bits and bobs...the rest is much better at home centre...man we got a great discount during the sales...and the furniture is much betta....
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
Cargirl wrote:[

Knight

I did ditch IKEA and join you guys...and oh what a session that turned out to be... :wink: ...yes indeed there will be a testing session before we declare my place party worthy... :lol:

Ikea ... don't mention that place ... I have to go at some point this week!![/quote]

i only go to IKEA to get lil bits and bobs...the rest is much better at home centre...man we got a great discount during the sales...and the furniture is much betta....[/quote]

Yeah but I looked all over town for under bed storage boxes and a bathroom cabinet ... and a couple of other little bits and bobs I know I can get there ...

For furniture though i agree its much better - I am VERY pelased with my bed. And its only 100AED for delievery and assembly as apposed to 300 from Ikea...

My big gripe with Ikea is I go in there for 3 things and come out 4 hours later having spent the national debt of a third world country!!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 09, 2006
you are so right about that...went there to get clothes hangers etc...came out with drapes/curtains/rugs/blah blah/stuff i dont need/stuff i will never use/bah!!... :evil: ...have you decided where you gonna watch the footie then?
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:you are so right about that...went there to get clothes hangers etc...came out with drapes/curtains/rugs/blah blah/stuff i dont need/stuff i will never use/bah!!... :evil: ...have you decided where you gonna watch the footie then?

I thought that was just girls ...

Add me to your msn and we can chat footie on there
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 09, 2006
MSN is blocked at me work...and havent yet sorted out the internet in the new place...couple of days more!!....i am feling internet withdrawal symptoms hitting me already... :cry: ...
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
the_zooter wrote:and I hear you may have spare rooms in the new place for mystery DFM members??

Is Fayz back yet?? Did you get all the PSP's I left for him??

haha...we do have spare rooms and there is also a dungeon for neferious activities...the PSPs are being gaurded by fayz's trusted cat...in the dungeon of doom..fayz is due back on the 16th...i think he might just be endowed with a lifetime supply of PSPs... :lol:

Actually back on the 11th, Mrs. fayz is back on the 16th, I'm gone again around the 16th though to Zoots part of the world, I'll be in London for that week.

thank you zoot for the PSP's I'm very much looking forward to christening the new house with them :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 09, 2006
fayz wrote:thank you zoot for the PSP's I'm very much looking forward to christening the new house with them :)

I can point you in the direction of the shops that sell PSP's if you need some more!!
Are you just going to be in London, or might you be visiting any other parts of this glorious country??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2006
Just London, I'm probably only there for 3 days or so, not confirmed yet but I'll keep you posted on the details and maybe we can meet up.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 10, 2006
fayz wrote:Just London, I'm probably only there for 3 days or so, not confirmed yet but I'll keep you posted on the details and maybe we can meet up.

Depending on when you are here, then yes. Drop me a PM or something, and we'll arrange something!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat