Attach

Topic locked
attach May 02, 2006
can i attach any pics or files to my message here? how?

IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 02, 2006
constantine wrote:http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3844&highlight=pics

Thanks, I was reading the FAQ, however, still could nto get how to do it.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
there is another thing here, it is not just a pic, it is a slide show sent to my work account.
???????
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
IMJ wrote:there is another thing here, it is not just a pic, it is a slide show sent to my work account.
???????

i dont get what you mean there....but if you want to upload a picture onto dubaiforums...
STEP 1> go to photobucket- sign up-get an account
STEP 2>Upload your picture in photo bucket
STEP3> you will see three options URL/TAG/IMG
STEP4> COPY the IMG option and paste it onto your message in dubai forums

Hope that helps...if you want to attach a picture for your avatar...you have to go to profile and upload photo from the avatar option...
do the first 3 steps...and then at STEP 4 instead of copying IMG copy URL...and paste it in the avatar section of your profile...
WHEW!!!!!
hope that helps!
constantine

May 02, 2006
constantine wrote:
IMJ wrote:there is another thing here, it is not just a pic, it is a slide show sent to my work account.
???????

i dont get what you mean there....but if you want to upload a picture onto dubaiforums...
STEP 1> go to photobucket- sign up-get an account
STEP 2>Upload your picture in photo bucket
STEP3> you will see three options URL/TAG/IMG
STEP4> COPY the IMG option and paste it onto your message in dubai forums

Hope that helps...if you want to attach a picture for your avatar...you have to go to profile and upload photo from the avatar option...
do the first 3 steps...and then at STEP 4 instead of copying IMG copy URL...and paste it in the avatar section of your profile...
WHEW!!!!!
hope that helps!

no, that does not help, i got it with uploading online and stuff, and i know how to change my avatar, thanks.
it's k i will try to think and figure it out.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
???????

Are you saying you want to attach a slideshow in your post? if yes, I am afraid you cant do that IMJ :?
& if No.. then can you explain your query more briefly please? :)
easternjewel

May 02, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
???????

Are you saying you want to attach a slideshow in your post? if yes, I am afraid you cant do that IMJ :?
& if No.. then can you explain your query more briefly please? :)

yeah, it is a slide show thing, i guess i cannot attach it, and i do not know where it was taken from, i tried getting it just open me separate pics and get them here, but could not get it work, oh, well, it is ok.

thanks
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Slideshow May 02, 2006
Hiya,

Maybe if u use the pics to create an animated GIF file which you can then attach to ur avatar, that wud give the same impression of a slide-show.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Zeesh
zeesh2
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat