Anyone Worked Or Working For ITP Publishing

Topic locked
Anyone Worked or Working For ITP Publishing Oct 27, 2008
Hi,

I have been offered a position with this company and am trying to find out if anyone is working there or has worked there so i can get an idea of what it is like to work there and the people are like and if it is a good firm to leave my life here for?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

roofeo88
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 28, 2008
you'll get used to working there., no worries in it...

Just make sure the salary is enough for a living and also to save if anywhere you work that leads you to have a peaceful life....
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 28, 2008
They are a bunch of young, typically English party animals. If you like that environment then go for it.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 28, 2008
sooo., a place for party animals... :lol: :wink: 8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 28, 2008
Hey... am not sure if this is a relevant input.... but I believe the chick involved in the recent beach romp used to work with ITP before she got fired?

Must be one hell of a party place!! :D
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

ITP Publishing Oct 28, 2008
Hi,

Thanks for the info, so i presume finding and making friends is no probs there then?? But does anyone now if it is a secure place to work (job security) and also is it a good start for progressing uo the ranks or being noticed to get into other things??

Thanks

Roofeo88
roofeo88
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 28, 2008
They fired Michelle Palmer when the news of her afternoon delights hit the press.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 30, 2008
seems some PUBlishing job...... :lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 01, 2008
bonk wrote:They fired Michelle Palmer when the news of her afternoon delights hit the press.

Naaa, they fired her becuase her ugly mug was printed in the papers. Geez she is ugly.

The only reason she got caught is because Vince was so drunk he thought she was a looker.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat