Anyone Wants $8.75M? ...

Topic locked
Anyone wants $8.75M? ... Nov 21, 2010
Because I already have sufficient cash I will not be responding to the generous offer I received (see below) but someone in the forum might be interested. Mr. Kahlifa sounds like a nice guy :)

Mr. Khaldoon khalifa
United Arab Emirates.
REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE
Greetings From Dubai,
This message might meet you in (utmost surprise), however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($17.5million) of our bank deceased customer late Richard Burson, who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990) along with his family on a plane crash below. Http.
Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 as a brotherhood.

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Anyone wants $8.75M? ... Nov 21, 2010
Oh go on, reply back to him and wind him up for a while.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I once answered one of these guys by saying,

"If you care for me so much, please don't send me anymore emails!!!"

I never heard from him again!!!

:D :D
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Replying is the worse thing you can do. It shows its a legit email address, which somebody actually reads. Hence your email address will be in spam database forever.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Replying is the worse thing you can do. It shows its a legit email address, which somebody actually reads. Hence your email address will be in spam database forever.

Not if you have a couple of email addresses used for such purposes. Who only has one email these days? Plus after you're done winding them up, you can just mark and future messages as spam for automatic deletion.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

its sad there is such people with no scrupples or will sunk so low out there. Even sadder that even people take this sort of mail serious.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Which is why it would be fun to give them a taste of their own medicine.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Anyone Wants $8.75M? ... Nov 21, 2010
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Anyone Wants $8.75M? ... Nov 21, 2010
http://www.quatloos.com/advanced_fee.php

This guy is the undisputed king of the anti 419 scammers, I'd post a few of this threads but they are too long, so have a read, its hillarious.

:)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat