Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: another one on the run Feb 23, 2010
Four prisoners to a cell.
Two bunk beds.
One telly in the common area.
Computers.
Reading material.

My, my, my, clearly major improvements.

I guess he just can't do the time, even tho he committed the crime.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I will be very interested in seeing if Sharjah actually does execute an American, as I doubt they will.
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

BlackburnRovers wrote:I will be very interested in seeing if Sharjah actually does execute an American, as I doubt they will.

His case is still pending in the Appeals Court. It looks like he may end up with a life sentence!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:Four prisoners to a cell.
Two bunk beds.
Computers.
Reading material.

she expects murderers and rapists to be treated like royalty 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Tom Jones wrote:
BlackburnRovers wrote:I will be very interested in seeing if Sharjah actually does execute an American, as I doubt they will.

His case is still pending in the Appeals Court. It looks like he may end up with a life sentence!!

8) 8)

And what is the definition of a life sentence here? Pay the blood money, serve 10 years and then get deported?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy wrote:
Two bunk beds.
Computers.
Reading material.

You are such a donkey. We certainly know how "royalty" gets treated when having committed a crime, don't we?

Bangladeshi???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Very good point.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

And what is the definition of a life sentence here? Pay the blood money, serve 10 years and then get deported?

Not necessarily!!

Anyhow, I heard that his defense has argued that it was not a premeditated murder. If the Appeals Court judges agree, his death sentence may be overturned.

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

One of the advantages of being an American!!!??? :) :)

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

What kind of "American" name is "Shahid" anyway.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Here is the scary part from the article;

"Bolsen pleaded guilty at his trial to “accidentally” murdering Steiner, a German engineer he met on the internet".

Crazy nut jobs on the internet like this Arniegang character spring to mind :shock:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:What kind of "American" name is "Shahid" anyway.

Are you on drugs??? :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Any name is possible in America, which you well know.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

uaekid wrote:but got caught this time...

oh herve, you were lucky :lol:

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 29830/1010

Get over it Kid, you RB and Sage are you so frustrated that I escaped? Luck had nothing to do with my escape, it was all preparation and professionalism. And...unlike with the hit squad, they did not even have a chance to catch me on tape. And now I am in Court, a real one not a corrupt one, to prove that I was innocent and falsely accused.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: another one on the run Feb 24, 2010

Whether your name is Shahid or XPT, or whether you're a naturlized citizen or US-born, if you have the passport that says on it, " The United States of America," you're a US citizen in the eyes of the US government. Which means you have the same rights and privileges as a blue-eyed 5the generation white American from Wyoming!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:

Get over it Kid, you RB and Sage are you so frustrated that I escaped? Luck had nothing to do with my escape, it was all preparation and professionalism. And...unlike with the hit squad, they did not even have a chance to catch me on tape. And now I am in Court, a real one not a corrupt one, to prove that I was innocent and falsely accused.

preparation and professionalism :shock: ?? IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII think not, maybe you made it sound pro just to sell your book .. a trip from here to Oman ? we do that every weekend to go "fishing" sir but we don't do it in the dragqueen style you did :lol: so get over your self .
uaekid

Hey Kid, and where do you go from Oman without a passport.
Is it that hard to swallow that I went all the way to India on a small sail boat, which as a major embarrassment I purchased from HH Skeikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahayan? Ironic? The brother of the President helped me without knowing, or was it greed? For the people like you who deny everything I put a copy of the bill of sale in my book. May be I should put it on my website as well, www.escapefromdubai.com
Everyone knows that Arabs treat foreign women as commodities, while they keep theirs in shadows, they remain ghosts in public view where no one, not even a cop, can address them. I found it the perfect disguise to go around without being seen or caught on CCTV. I sure was not a pretty one, but who would even care, I was ignored.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 39804/1001

very detailed analysis of this Shahid guy and the murder. He is a bit weird though, was married to a Palestinian woman.

The murdered was a loner and the victim was a loner too who met the murderer upon being promised illicit relation with women, the guy killed the victim and then bought 20k dhs worth of electronics using his credit card !

Meanwhile, Bolsen was becoming unhappy with life in the UAE.

“Shahid went to the UAE thinking this would be a utopia Islamic state,” his mother said.

He launched a blog on which he ranted about politics, the Middle East and neo-imperialism. He vented his frustrations with the consumerism of the UAE and squalid conditions of labourers. “He was so critical of the way people were being treated and felt so hopeless ... he just wrote and wrote,” Mrs Morris said.

On her last visit to the UAE, in December 2005, she noticed something was eating away at Shahid. “He would suffer from these really bad headaches and he became insomniac,” she said.

In these sleepless nights, Shahid would pore over his books and writing. He would often stay up until the morning prayers, then go to sleep.

The e-mails turned to phone conversations and Steiner and Bolsen, allegedly posing as the maid, agreed to meet on June 12, 2006, after Steiner finished work. According to the court, he had been told he would have a sexual encounter with an Emirati woman.

But Bolsen told the Federal Supreme Court on April 21 last year that he simply intended to talk Steiner out of his sinful ways.

At each court appearance, Bolsen recites the Quran inaudibly while waiting for the judge to call his name. His head is shaved; his beard is untrimmed. He became an imam, leading Friday prayers in Sharjah Central Prison.
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

herve wrote:Hey Kid, and where do you go from Oman without a passport.
Is it that hard to swallow that I went all the way to India on a small sail boat, which as a major embarrassment I purchased from HH Skeikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahayan? Ironic? The brother of the President helped me without knowing, or was it greed? For the people like you who deny everything I put a copy of the bill of sale in my book. May be I should put it on my website as well, http://www.escapefromdubai.com
Everyone knows that Arabs treat foreign women as commodities, while they keep theirs in shadows, they remain ghosts in public view where no one, not even a cop, can address them. I found it the perfect disguise to go around without being seen or caught on CCTV. I sure was not a pretty one, but who would even care, I was ignored.

I'm not denying your escape but it isn't a big deal, not to a child really :D ! and it is even easier to sail from Oman to India than UAE to Oman…. Oman to India rough is barely controlled even when you get to the Indians small ports, I'm sorry but what you did has nothing brilliant about it :oops: , especially when there were no warrant for your arrest at the time :shock: !!! So you were only hiding from your self if you think about it :shock: or maybe you just liked dressing up like that :oops: , who knows , how about that for your website ?

and for the shack part,well you just maid him an extra moeny in his pocket :oops:
uaekid

Tom Jones wrote:

Whether your name is Shahid or XPT, or whether you're a naturlized citizen or US-born, if you have the passport the says on it, " The United States of America," you're a US citizen in the eyes of the US government. Which means you have the same rights and privileges as a blue-eyed 5the generation white American from Wyoming!!!

8) 8)

I may have my geography wrong but isn't a 5th generation person from Wyoming more likely to be Indian (feather not dot) and not have blue eyes :shock:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Jeez XPT, you truly are (notice I said YOU are, not your posts are) retarded.
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

smokedawg wrote:

Jeez XPT, you truly are (notice I said YOU are, not your posts are) retarded.

thank you very much.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

Whether your name is Shahid or XPT, or whether you're a naturlized citizen or US-born, if you have the passport the says on it, " The United States of America," you're a US citizen in the eyes of the US government. Which means you have the same rights and privileges as a blue-eyed 5the generation white American from Wyoming!!!

8) 8)

I may have my geography wrong but isn't a 5th generation person from Wyoming more likely to be Indian (feather not dot) and not have blue eyes :shock:

Where did you learn your geography, buddy??

The US is now 234 years old, if you measure from the Declaration of Independence (in 1776), but whites were obviously there way before that time!

And if a woman can have a child at an average age of 20, esp. in rural areas, all you need is only 100 years to have 5 generations!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

TJ, you may be right :( I got my geography lesson from a Cracker Jack box by the way.

In 1880 (I'm calculating generations as 25 years as it is commonly done) the poplulation of Wyoming was 9,118 of which 1,850 were Indian (small pox did not wipe them all) so only 20% Indians
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:TJ, you may be right :( I got my geography lesson from a Cracker Jack box by the way.

In 1880 (I'm calculating generations as 25 years as it is commonly done) the poplulation of Wyoming was 9,118 of which 1,850 were Indian (small pox did not wipe them all) so only 20% Indians

OK…I see where you went wrong!!!!

When I referred to the white guy from Wyoming, you wrongly assumed that this guy, and all his ancestors, were born and raised in Wyoming!! But I never said.

When I say I’m an American from California, it does not necessarily mean I was born there, nor does it mean that all my parents and grandparents were from California!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:
XPT wrote:TJ, you may be right :( I got my geography lesson from a Cracker Jack box by the way.

OK…I see where you went wrong!!!!

When I referred to the white guy from Wyoming, you wrongly assumed that this guy, and all his ancestors, were born and raised in Wyoming!! But I never said.

When I say I’m an American from California, it does not necessarily mean I was born there, nor does it mean that all my parents and grandparents were from California!!

8) 8)

then they would be Mexicans :P
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

:roll:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Two bunk beds.
Computers.
Reading material.

You are such a donkey. We certainly know how "royalty" gets treated when having committed a crime, don't we?

Bangladeshi???

it takes one donkey to know another one :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

herve wrote:

I am only furstrated that theives like you get away, because they give us expats a bad name and leave a sour taste in our local friends. Then we have to sit with them and explain to them, that not all are alike. But then again another moron does a runner with billions of dollars.

As for escape, clap clap clap. Honestly what you did as UAEkid explains is not hard. And ppl have been doing this well before you, its just that we never came across them on a forum :D Bin ladin does it on a donkey (dont mention the word donkey, it does something to Bora) travelling from Iraq to Iran to Pakistan to Afghanistan. etc etc.

lol I dont think they have CCTV cameras out in the sea to catch you on the tape. But good idea, maybe next time, they will get the sharks or the whales to carry one of the Cameras, so that they can catch some weird french bloke in BLACK Burka, in a yellow dingy, paddling all the way to India with the old bailey right behind him in another dingy.

You wouldnt be in a real or corrupt court if you hadnt done anything. If you had been french, which is eat snails all day long you would still have been living in dubai :D

now if i were you, i would make sure i would keep low profile, otherwise you wouldnt want them to find you ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat