Another One On The Run

Topic locked
Re: another one on the run Feb 24, 2010
rudeboy wrote:I am only furstrated that theives like you get away, because they give us expats a bad name and leave a sour taste in our local friends.

You wouldnt be in a real or corrupt court if you hadnt done anything. If you had been french, which is eat snails all day long you would still have been living in dubai :D

First: What are you, the poster boy for expats in UAE??? :lol: You express an opinion as if you speak for all "guys" (olympics thread) and now you are the spokesperson for expats having to explain to locals that "we are not all like that". Please shut up.

Second: Herve is in a REAL court in the US as he brought a lawsuit against DW. He's the plaintiff, not the defendant - you donkey!!!!! Let me explain something to you: Since DW is international (licensed to do business in the US), a lawsuit can be filed against them in the US. They have the right to defend themselves with legal representation and can expect to get a fair and honest trial and to PROVE their case. On the other hand, a case was filed against him in the UAE where he is the defendant and if we can refer to the infamous case against Sheikh Essa, well it may be safe to say that there was no REAL court and there was a CORRUPT court - or let's say justice system - how could he hardly expect to get a fair trial. Hello?!?!?!?!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: another one on the run Feb 24, 2010
uaekid wrote:
I'm not denying your escape but it isn't a big deal, not to a child really :D ! and it is even easier to sail from Oman to India than UAE to Oman…. Oman to India rough is barely controlled even when you get to the Indians small ports, I'm sorry but what you did has nothing brilliant about it :oops: , especially when there were no warrant for your arrest at the time :shock: !!! So you were only hiding from your self if you think about it :shock: or maybe you just liked dressing up like that :oops: , who knows , how about that for your website ?

and for the shack part,well you just maid him an extra moeny in his pocket :oops:

Hey Emirati boys, so much hatred for Herve huh, daring escape or not he quicked your @SS, and YOU are the ones making a big deal of it trying to deny it, are you afraid he might win his case in US Court? As you pointed out he turned guilty AFTER his escape. I can imagine the outcome, :? another proof to point to the UAE corrupt justice system and a precedent for all expats falsely detained.
Question: if Herve was on a boat off the UAE, why bother go to Oman? you don't make sense kid boy.
capsicum
BANNED

Re: another one on the run Feb 25, 2010
@borabora temper temper tiger cat ;) and seriously are you a donkey yourself, that you keep on calling me a donkey :D dont you get it, it takes one donkey to another one. and oh yeh, you cant shut me up because I am using my freedom of speech. I am entitled to my opinion as you are. so get on with it tiger cat go and phurrr around in a garbage can :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat