Always Say Dye!

Topic locked
Always say dye! Apr 15, 2011
We must all attend to our mutton now, or be fleeced. Whatever shape our own pet lamb takes, it will surely be something to dye for.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/tele ... y-dye.html

:lol: :lol:

Joking aside, it's a sorry state of affairs when the farming community have to go to these lengths to protect their livestock!

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Always say dye! Apr 15, 2011
Funny you should post that Dillon.

Only yesterday I sat up in bed and looked out of the window and caught sight of something blue, bright blue, shoot past an opening in my neighbours field. WHAT was that? thinks BM! I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus. Was it the Chardonnay playing tricks?
I got out of bed and went to the window and stood on tippee toes to see into his field, being careful not to give anyone an eyeful as Chanel No5 doesn't cover much, y'now!
I saw some blue lambs! Bright blue lambs! Had my neighbour been sponsored by Benneton?

No, I think he had given the job of marking the new lambs to his sons, who had been over zealous with the spray.
I quite like them, bless their little cotton socks. The lambs that is, not his sons.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Always say dye! Apr 15, 2011
I suppose if you dye them with Burberry check it will save an extra process when they are made into nice wooly jumpers!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat