To All The Chele Chubbies!

Topic locked
To all the chele chubbies! Jul 08, 2006
Hi, if you feel that you've gained weight since you've entered this big city.
I am willing to follow a diet with you.
Let's see who will propose the best diet!

*** cutielb ***

cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 08, 2006
:lol:

I lost 4Kgs during my business trip to Qatar (2 weeks)... Try eating spicy Indian food every single day... :P

I think the big problem here is that ppl are just too lazy too cook after work, which is understandable. In the US there was an easy solution : microwavable food. That's what I used to get (Lean cuisine etc etc...)
Haven't found anything decent here. So when I am not in the mood to cook it's always "let's order some Lebanese food, pizza," and we start packin calories. My flatmates aren't interested in staying fit so they're not helping :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 09, 2006
I have gained almost 30 pounds since i came here !!! i am now starting to prepare to run for the marathon in January .. i think its the best way to get back in shape.

If anyone is interested to run with me, let me know. I live in the greens and woud like to have a running partner. I have never run a marathon before, but i know with enough training and determination it can be done and having a partner is always good in those days your feeling lazy :)

The only problem is i travel alot for work so i wont be in Dubai all the time.. and i think thats the core of my problem not being able to have a routine ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2006
MaaaD wrote:I have gained almost 30 pounds since i came here !!! i am now starting to prepare to run for the marathon in January .. i think its the best way to get back in shape.

If anyone is interested to run with me, let me know. I live in the greens and woud like to have a running partner. I have never run a marathon before, but i know with enough training and determination it can be done and having a partner is always good in those days your feeling lazy :)

The only problem is i travel alot for work so i wont be in Dubai all the time.. and i think thats the core of my problem not being able to have a routine ...

damn that sounds nice... But I am in Deira near the City Center :P
Where will the marathon take place exactly?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 09, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat