Agencies In Dubai

Topic locked
Agencies in Dubai Nov 03, 2008
Hello anyone out their point us in the right direction for work.We are English living in Perth Australia, Been trying to get work in Dubai and have been caught up in paying money over the net to agencies promising the work!!But no work appears.I am in the telecoms field of a Cable Installer,communications technician.Any body know anything?

helpcc
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Agencies in Dubai Nov 03, 2008
helpcc wrote:Hello anyone out their point us in the right direction for work.We are English living in Perth Australia, Been trying to get work in Dubai and have been caught up in paying money over the net to agencies promising the work!!But no work appears.I am in the telecoms field of a Cable Installer,communications technician.Any body know anything?

You should never pay fees to a recruitment agency!

Google for the agencies based in Dubai then apply accordingly. Alternatively look on the Etisalat or Du websites. They are the only two telecoms companies here.

Good luck!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 03, 2008
Hi,

Check out this website:

http://www.startpagedubai.com/jobs.htm
bridge
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 04, 2008
Thanks for replying so quick.Do you happen to know of any communications company in Dubai?
helpcc
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 07, 2008
Telecoms? There's two that operate in the UAE - Etisalat and Du. There are others that operate elsewhere but have bases in Dubai.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 09, 2008
You can properly find vacancies not only with Etisalat or Du.. i mean you have good skills .so don't stick only in one thing .you can for example get easily job with call centres.......

in Dubai you can work in so many differents fields ..you just need to have the basics of each thing you apply for .....
Absou
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat