Adultery

Topic locked
Adultery Oct 15, 2013
Guys can you please help me...

I found out that my wife is cheating on me. I found some Indecent pictures of her and this guy in her cellphone when she was in qatar. She went to dubai and apparently I heard that this guy is in dubai right now. We have a son and she does not communicate to me at all. I want to file a case in dubai but I don't know how and I don't know where his she working or staying. Can you please help me out where can I file a case and what could be their punishment?

Please take note that I'm not in dubai...

For sure when she comes back to us she will get my son and I'm filling custody case for my son.

I feel that this is my moral obligation to my son and to regain again my self respect and dignity..

Sadman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Adultery Oct 15, 2013
Why is your wife cheating on you?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Adultery Oct 15, 2013
I really don't know why...we seem happy..the guy was her boss and he is married and filed an annulment recently... Can I send a case in dubai police even if I'm not there? Will they take action on it?
Sadman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Adultery Oct 16, 2013
Hello. I'm sorry for your situation, but do you not think the first course of action would be to actually talk to your wife? Potentially destroying the lives of two people, ending their careers, seeing the mother of your son go to prison and then deported? Would you really wish that? Also given that they tend to punish the women far more than the men in these cases.

At the moment you're not really thinking rationally.

People don't cheat for no reason - there are obviously issues with the relationship between the two of you. You need to talk to one another. And do not use your child as a pawn in this situation, as the only person who suffers is the child.

Issues like this are private and between you. Why would you involve the authorities? Your 'moral obligation.....regaining self respect and dignity' - is not going to be done by destroynig someone else's life.

Talk to your wife, go to counselling. Work it out - on your own.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Adultery Oct 19, 2013
My advice always is to speak before any decision making. I recognize it is a complicated situation, but there is some logical explanation. Good Luck! :|
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Adultery Oct 20, 2013
Listen to the ladies.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Adultery Nov 01, 2013
is this your love marriage or just like each other ?
ammad2011
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Adultery Nov 02, 2013
Most couples I know of who are separated by long distance are cheating on each other... I bet you are doing the same. If you are truly cheating on your wife, then I can't be sympathetic to your situation.

On the other hand, if you are a faithful husband, then you don't deserve this and I suggest that you file for divorce and find a decent person to share your future with. If you have evidence that she is cheating on you, then you will get custody of your child.

If you get married again, stay by the side by your wife, not because you don't trust her, but because married people are supposed to live together and complete each other... distance changes people.
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Adultery Nov 15, 2013
Here is really nice and interesting post. I am totally agree with you and would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us.
Abner007
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Adultery Nov 16, 2013
Sounds like your marriage going down the drain but better get some counseling before you take drastic actions, you have a family and sometimes it is better to forgive.

And for the record, a decent person never cheats.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Adultery Dec 03, 2013
Letting your son go through that emotional battle is not good at all moral or not. I think the best thing for you to do is simply let her go and move on. Take care of your son and let him know you will always be there for him.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat