2007 Cricket World Cup

Topic locked
Apr 25, 2007
I expected a much closer contest then what Australia are doing to South Africa.

Man these aussies are awesome. Credit where its due its seems they are in another level to anybody else.

Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2007
Galactico wrote:I expected a much closer contest then what Australia are doing to South Africa.

Man these aussies are awesome. Credit where its due its seems they are in another level to anybody else.

Australia seem unstopable.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 25, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
Galactico wrote:I expected a much closer contest then what Australia are doing to South Africa.

I know all the teams have a lot of catching up to do to even come close to this side.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2007
Galactico wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

I know all the teams have a lot of catching up to do to even come close to this side.

We will catch them next time :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 25, 2007
Australia V Sri Lanka Final I just wish it aint one side. This world cup needs an excited game to end it on a high after sooo many controversies.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 26, 2007
Galactico wrote:Australia V Sri Lanka Final I just wish it aint one side. This world cup needs an excited game to end it on a high after sooo many controversies.

Tico, come on man, lets go for Australia, they are the best no doubt about it, this year they get my vote :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 27, 2007
Like i said..its been a Srilanka Vs Australia Final all the way from the start of the tourney. Hoping to watch a golden classic finale..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 27, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:Like i said..its been a Srilanka Vs Australia Final all the way from the start of the tourney. Hoping to watch a golden classic finale..

Very true indeed, Lucif has been prediciting it from the start, but who will win? :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 29, 2007
Yeh Lucif predicted it all along. 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 29, 2007
Congrats Ian and any other aussie for an awesome World Cup Win.

Australia are the real untouchables in World Sport. 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 29, 2007
Clinical

Well done Gillie and Congratulations to everyone that enjoyed the Aussies dominant performances.
SNA33Y
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 29, 2007
SNA33Y wrote:Clinical

Well done Gillie and Congratulations to everyone that enjoyed the Aussies dominate performances.

Agreed
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat