Who Wants A Few Millions??(419)

Topic locked
Who wants a few millions??(419) Jan 16, 2009
:D :D
Good day,

I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for information of vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

My name is Mr.HENRY,trained and working as an external auditor for barclaysBank London. I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors.

In this circumstance, I write to let you know that there was a Foreigner whose last name is exact with yours. He died here in London, six years ago leaving behind an estate/capital worth of Ј 4.8M With the barclaysbank. It must Interest you that till this present date, nobody has come forward or put up an application for the claim.

I have confirmed with certainty and proofs that the Investor died intestate in 2002 and no member of his family has showed up all this while. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage and working with you, we can secure the funds in the account for ourselves instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Great Britain.

I wish that you get back to me if interested,and I brief you the more on my intentions in re profiling the account of the deceased to your name.

You can write me on this email immediately Mr.Henrywilliams@live.com

HENRY WILLIAMS.
Mobile: +44-704-572-9164

Response needed ASAP.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 16, 2009
You lucky duck. Just think of what you can do with all that cash.

Better send him your bank account details quick smart so he can fill it up for you. :king:
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 16, 2009
Oh yes, i will do so

And i will send him my platin american express card with UPS

ROFL
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list