Be Wary At M.O.E.

Topic locked
Be wary at M.O.E. Nov 17, 2008
Hi guys. just want to warn people in shoppiing at M.O.E. I just lost my bag in one of the shoe shops there. It is just beside me while trying on a shoe. And the saleslady even saw who took it and still didnt do any.

Just be careful. I am no racist or something. Just trust no one. Naming the nationality of these couple will do me nothing anymore. I just didnt lose a wallet. I totally lost everything.

Be wary..

ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Be wary at M.O.E. Nov 19, 2008
ce*ce_me wrote:Hi guys. just want to warn people in shoppiing at M.O.E. I just lost my bag in one of the shoe shops there. It is just beside me while trying on a shoe. And the saleslady even saw who took it and still didnt do any.

Just be careful. I am no racist or something. Just trust no one. Naming the nationality of these couple will do me nothing anymore. I just didnt lose a wallet. I totally lost everything.

Be wary..

Most stores have CCTV...ask them or the mall security for access to these and file a case. They will have to supply the tape to the police and there is a chance to catch the criminals (only a small one!)

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Be wary at M.O.E. Nov 19, 2008
Be wary..[/quote]

Most stores have CCTV...ask them or the mall security for access to these and file a case. They will have to supply the tape to the police and there is a chance to catch the criminals (only a small one!)

8) 8) 8)

Knight[/quote]

Hi. I have asked them for that but to no avail. That shop doesn't have any. They only have one outside the shop and was like 5 meters away. I have been told to talk to the management of that shop for them to shoulder the misfortune i have been through but then..it's just a a waste of time..it will not bring me back all that i have lost there.. :( :( :(

Just be careful in shopping. Most specially now-a-days..
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list