VIVA Fashion

Topic locked
VIVA Fashion Feb 11, 2008
If you want to get conned, this is the place to go.

Innocent me I went to get three suits tailored. Roaming in Satwa, I found this big shop where I bought the three pieces of fabric I wanted. Ignorant as I am, I asked them who could make me a perfect suit.

- We can do it - they say
- Sure? - I double check
- For sure, no problem.

Three months pass, 10 trials, their "master tailor" always sees the suit perfect even if it looks like a clown costume. Once you point out the mistakes it is only the ironing.

In the end, I claim to get the fabrics back and to let me go somewhere else. Funny, the fabrics are gone and I am welcome to choose from their "new stock". Even funnier, it is DSF and what was 85 Dhs/yard is now 120 with a discount to 80...

Result, 1.500 Dhs initial investment, 20 salik trips (80 Dhs), plus gas (200 Dhs) plus the new fabrics (300 Dhs) plus 10 blocked weekends and here I am, loss 3 months and 18 yards of fabric. Crime: the question "Do you know who can make me a perfect suit?"

Avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid...

Ferriston
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

tailoring Feb 20, 2008
tailored suits should be sent to italy.I live here and im always pleased with the care and prisesion they detail into their work.contact me if you need something my friend is one of the tailors and he is amazing.His suits fit like a glove
Brittany
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 23, 2008
Name and shame that shop. :)
MC
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list