Getting Abuse On Website PLEASE HELP!!!1

Topic locked
Getting abuse on website PLEASE HELP!!!1 Mar 06, 2008
There is a website called www.pogo.com where you play bowling and chat with them at same time and a member is abusing me and threating my mom and family and its sickening.

Please help and tell me what i should do. I have reported her many many times to the website and it doesnt seem to work she keeps coming back for more. If i mute her in the chat room then it becomes confusing and annoying and i cant understand chat because i want to and enjoy the chat room in pogo.

Please help me her screen name is Lucky122689 she threatened to rape my mom and then me, and i worry about my mom and i hope she does ok and doesnt get hurt and i dont want my mom to get hurt.

Please help me someone thank you.

DarkMaster
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 06, 2008
You got to be kidding me? You're complaining about a 'girl' threating to rape your mom on the internet? Or is this just another way of promoting that website? :roll:

So what's she gonna do? climb out form your computer and princess slap you? I think you should call the internet police, you can get their number from www.internetpolice.com. Good luck.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 06, 2008
:D :D it's just fkng hilarious
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 06, 2008
lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2008
Try casting a spell on your stalker.....you're darkmaster right....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 02, 2009
ROFLOL
finny76
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 02, 2009
Yes thank you Finny for digging up the oldest crap here and leaving silly one liner comments.

Oh BTW you do know your not obligated to respond to each and every post ever posted on the interwebs
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 04, 2009
Somebody can help him.. That might happen with my mom.. LOL :laughing9:
WolverineCSPDAI
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list