FRAUDS!! STAY AWAY FROM Www.jobsindubai.com!! BIG FRAUDS!!

Topic locked
FRAUDS!! STAY AWAY FROM www.jobsindubai.com!! BIG FRAUDS!! Aug 21, 2007
:!: :!: :!: I am telling my personal experience. If asked to prove I have all communications and documents intact with me since the beginning to prove my case.

I had registered with www.jobsindubai.com and had sent them the pre-required deposit of $74.00US through Wester Union and they acknowledged its receipt on Feb 09, 2005. After more than two year of wait, when I failed to receive any response from them or from any employer, I requested them for the refund in June, 2007. Since then I have been requesting them to process my refund but they have been coming up with all sorts of lame excuses and advices (all with the intention of not having to give the refund). Lastly, they had committed to process my refund on the 17th of August, 2007 but still now [21st of August, 2007] they have not intimated me on my refund and since then they are turning a deaf ear to my repeated requests and inquiries.

They are clearly a fraudulent lot of people and it is now clear that they are running this online site just to cheat people of their hard earned money.

STAY AWAY FROM www.jobsinduabi.com!! ! FULLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!
[/b]

dbasu
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list