Crappy Empost !!

Topic locked
Crappy Empost !! Dec 26, 2006
So here is my story, they call me around 9 on Sunday morning and it goes like this:
Empost guy: Hi it this MR. X Y
Me: Yes, that's him how can I help you ?
Empost guy: we have a package for you would you please tell me about your location.
Me. Ok I am in A street, B buliding, C flat number. Are you Ok about the location, u know how to reach there ?
Empost guy: Yes sure, it is clear thank you.
Since that day no one called me back, and I didn't get it yet !!
Pulled few strings together and I was able to reach to the operation's department and guess what, they are saying they have nothing for me ?!? Imagine that !!! Nothing, they even checked the system for any information related to me and they say they found nothing !! well the probelm is that I don't know which package I am supposed to receive from them, since I get them from time to time. Another thing, how can someone call me from their number which I have on my cell phone and then say later on that they have nothing for me !! well The guy who called me asked me by the name !! not by the contact number !!
It is the first time I deal with them, and hopefully will be the last, I will stick to dealing with Aramex. At least they deliver it on the same day.

Regards,
One Unsatisfied Customer :evil: :evil:

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Dec 26, 2006
I would like to, first of all, apologize on behalf of empost, for the inconvenience that you have faced with our staff and the delay caused for your parcel. Currently we were facing high volumes of transactions which caused this delay for you. We can assure you that we are sending the parcel as promised to you today.

Thank for your cooperation and understanding
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 26, 2006
Bleakus wrote:I would like to, first of all, apologize on behalf of empost, for the inconvenience that you have faced with our staff and the delay caused for your parcel. Currently we were facing high volumes of transactions which caused this delay for you. We can assure you that we are sending the parcel as promised to you today.

No problem dude,
Thanks for ur help
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 28, 2007
Bleakus wrote:I would like to, first of all, apologize on behalf of empost, for the inconvenience that you have faced with our staff and the delay caused for your parcel. Currently we were facing high volumes of transactions which caused this delay for you. We can assure you that we are sending the parcel as promised to you today.

Palkid thanked you. You actually work for Empost?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 29, 2007
yes i do
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
^^Where's the head office of empost? or Do you have main offices per emirates? Please let me know. Thanks!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
asc_26 wrote:^^Where's the head office of empost? or Do you have main offices per emirates? Please let me know. Thanks!

You could try the GPO in Karama.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
gtmash wrote:
asc_26 wrote:^^Where's the head office of empost? or Do you have main offices per emirates? Please let me know. Thanks!

You could try the GPO in Karama.

I am not gonna send parcel or anything. Wanna meet their Business Dev people and their decision makers. We tried contacting them thru phone, but it seems they don't know their own organization. :(

Waiting for bleakdude...
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
acually EMPOST does not have an office there anymore

The main office is at the Umm Ramool, the office is right infront of the "Al Mawakeeb School", next to "Dnata Air Freight". Umm Ramool is between Rashidiya and Garhoud area.
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
Bleakus wrote:acually EMPOST does not have an office there anymore

The main office is at the Umm Ramool, the office is right infront of the "Al Mawakeeb School", next to "Dnata Air Freight". Umm Ramool is between Rashidiya and Garhoud area.

OK thanks! 181 gave me the office number, nobody picks up the phone. :( PM me the office number please. Don't worry i am not a stalker. You never know we'll meet in your office one of this days. (only if you're based empost head office) :P
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
I am not gonna send parcel or anything. Wanna meet their Business Dev people and their decision makers. We tried contacting them thru phone, but it seems they don't know their own organization. :(

Waiting for bleakdude...[/quote]

Is there someone in particular you were trying to reach, send it to my pm and i will ask them to call you back
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
ur right...noone evr answers the phone at Al Ramool. I need to send some 150 odd mail shots by post, can i do that through GPO? i dnt wnt to go all the way to Al Ramool, i mite not get a taxi back.
bhavna
Dubai Forum Guest

May 13, 2009
the haed office of Empost is Opp. Al Tayer Motors Garhoud. Its the same building as Motivate Publishing. Entrance both at the back & the front. Difficulty is there in finisng parking. Office no. is 04 2826366
easyman1979
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list