Carrefour Stupidity!!!

Topic locked
Carrefour Stupidity!!! Jul 03, 2012
The Mrs and I went to Carrefour Mirdif City Center so that she could buy a new fully loaded iPhone4---we were then told we had to get the sim as well even though the Mrs has existing Etisalat acct. OK. So everything proceeds and the guy comes back and says we have to come back 2 hours later to activate the sim card. SERIOUSLY!!! What is this---so we cancelled sale and walked out---Well done Carrefour-----best way to lose sales ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

osoloco13
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Carrefour Stupidity!!! Jul 10, 2012
They clearly don't know what they're doing. What he probably meant was that for the iphone you need a mini-sim, which you can get from Etisalat, OR you just cut your current SIM down to size.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Carrefour Stupidity!!! Jul 11, 2012
Well , I am not certain which topic you're referring to Choco --- but if it's the iphone 4 purchase, in Canada where I am from all the re-sellers play these BS games because they want to sign you up to contracts so they can get commission from the cell providers. Once you've told them you already have a sim they need to back the F off and get done with activating the phone and move on. It's bloody tiresome and I won't suffer these idiots trying to milk me dry
osoloco13
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list