AxiomTelecom

Topic locked
AxiomTelecom May 15, 2009
Well im just here to complain once more about something i least expected from a reputable company. And here goes...

About 2months back i decided to purchase the No kia5800 Express Music Edition from Axiom at a cost of 1400Dhs which came with 2years warranty. Now during that time i could have easily walked away with one for only 1250 from one of the small retail outlets in Baraha or Satwa area with a one year warranty. However, i bought i from Axiom because i decided to pay the extra 200dhs for their so called excellent after sale services.

Later, that night when i went home i checked out the music playback on the 2 stereo speaker and to my surprise the left speaker was producing alot of crackling sound when played on full volume. Because it was still new and i figured it was normal i decided to wait a while and compare it with other No kia5800, so to my surprise a week later when i did the comparison with atleast 5 others i realised that mine was the only one that came with this defect. After calling Axiom about this issue i was told to visit one of the PhoneCare on the Sheikh Zayed Road, so the following day(after practically begging my collegue to cover for me at work) i made it to the phone care and explained to them about the problems i had and they took the phone and told me that once it is fixed i will be contacted asap.

Then 2days later i was called and told my phone was ready and so i (impatiently with a huge smile stuck on my face) drove back to the store only to find that the problem got even worse with even more crackling noise, bruised cover due to their unskilled technicians, and a fault with the microphone which btw was working well before i handed my phone. After arguing with the staff member for 15minutes, their personnel tried to convince me that it was just" normal" because usually all the no kia5800 that came in the same batch of shipment shared the same problem. And that was the only answer i was able to get from them(completely illogical) before i left for the last time.

And from there onwards i had made a vow that it would be the last time i would purchase anything from that store. A terrible experience and one that i hope no one else has to face in the future.

Unless..they decided to compensate me heehee..well im a proud iPhone user now and it doesnt have anything to do with Axiom so its cool.

bushako

May 15, 2009
Oh and by the way in their after sale service they also mention a temporary phone can be provided to you while your actual phone is in for repair. Well...i had to make 2 round trips to their store all the way from Marina just to get a temporary phone which by the way was old, abused and the battery just died after making a single call(after a full recharge)..talk about service!
bushako

May 16, 2009
Very Interesting Info... its a keeper
MAATC
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2009
It is 2004 again! wow, they never improved as I never even went back to buy anything from them after facing similar issue of yours.
glodnykrolik
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list