AMLAK HOME FINANCE PREAPPROVALS

Topic locked
AMLAK HOME FINANCE PREAPPROVALS Feb 09, 2008
Be aware that the Amlak advertising "1hr home finance approval" is very missleading infact the "preapproval" which you will most likely get at the time of submission has nothing to do with the "actual approval" or "offer letter" which only the credit department can issue after all your documents have been checked in details (this takes days).

The "1hr approval" is only for them to charge you AED 6,000/- after which you shall pay your downpayment to the developer and only then they will actually forward your paper to the credit department who is the one responsible to issue you with an offer letter but then guess what...your "approval" is suddenly voided and you are only offered a much smaller finance amount...you find yourself in the corner dealing with front line "customer relation officer" who claim to have no control or responsability in this.

You already paid a fee of Dhs 6,000/- plus the downpayment to the developer .....this is how business it's done.

I reccommned TAMWEEL, they take 48 hrs (because they actually check your documents) and if it's not approved, you get your money back.

I learned my lesson.

alexclassics
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list