What About TVR Cars?

Topic locked
What about TVR cars? Jul 12, 2005
Guys any body know where I can check any TVR in Dubai? Any body sale TVR here?

Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2005
A TVR like this ?
benji150
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 13, 2005
Yes like this, and like all what u can c here: www.tvr-eng.co.uk
But here, and body knows about TVR in UAE?
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 26, 2005
Hey Lee...

I know of a company in Garhoud who would probably get u a TVR.
The downside is tat he doesnt know the brand at all. just a damn middle man.

i thini i have seen a Rec Chimaera here though but could be wrong.
Surprising that no one actually seems to care to have TVR in Dubai
selectedevil
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 26, 2005
Can't say that i have seen any TVR's in Dubai, and i too am shocked. Nice car, powerful and have a sound that makes ya wanna have a "5 knuckle shuffle", beats the sound of a scooby any day.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 31, 2005
I love TVRs, especially the Tuscan S, but the fact remains that up until recently TVRs have been extremely unreliable beasts, and that is why they don't sell that well worldwide (not just in Dubai)
This young Russian dude recently bought TVR from its British owner. He's got big plans for TVR, you should check out the Sagaris, fuckin awesome! :D
In the next few years TVR might become a name known by more people than just car enthusiasts...
sleepless.in.dubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2005
sleepless.in.dubai wrote:I love TVRs, especially the Tuscan S, but the fact remains that up until recently TVRs have been extremely unreliable beasts, and that is why they don't sell that well worldwide (not just in Dubai)
This young Russian dude recently bought TVR from its British owner. He's got big plans for TVR, you should check out the Sagaris, fuckin awesome! :D
In the next few years TVR might become a name known by more people than just car enthusiasts...

“unrealizable beasts”, good insight. But do you think its unreliability comes from lake of services in Dubai so it can be rectified by establishing service center, or it is just unreliable at all?
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 14, 2005
They are unreliable in general, not just because there is no service center in Dubai...
sleepless.in.dubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: What about TVR cars? Oct 12, 2009
Lee wrote:Guys any body know where I can check any TVR in Dubai? Any body sale TVR here?

Hi, I am a proud owner of a blue 1998 TVR Chimaera 5.0. 0-60 is in 4.2 seconds!!!
Only 500 were produced, 5 of which were gulf specifications, and my car is one of them.
Its done 52000 kilometres with full service history and no accidents.

I would consider selling the car for a reasonable price. The car is a real collectors item
aliberto
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto