Both My Cars...

Topic locked
Both my cars... Feb 18, 2007
The first one is my street/circuit car. It has 600bhp with 550lbs of torque. It gets flat 11 quarters and whoops ferraris and labo's on the track.

And this is my everyday car that occasionaly gets used on the drag strip. Its around 280whp on standard b16 engine. This is the quickester street car going around our area.

Enjoy
Yasir

Garage786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Both my cars... Mar 10, 2007
Garage786 wrote:The first one is my street/circuit car. It has 600bhp with 550lbs of torque. It gets flat 11 quarters and whoops ferraris and labo's on the track.

And this is my everyday car that occasionaly gets used on the drag strip. Its around 280whp on standard b16 engine. This is the quickester street car going around our area.

Enjoy
Yasir

Which track? drag or circuit? it is KNOWN that supras are drag champs and dyno queens, but they are not circuit cars. In Stuttgard, i drove a 500whp supra (single turbo), it was a pig on the track, really a hand full, the rear end just comes out from that massive power that just hits you at 4,700rpms. The 993TT i drove was stock, 418Bhp and was much better around corners.

My experience though, it is still a kick a$$ car, killer acceleration, drag queen hands down.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto