Supercharged 03 330i BMW ZHP Package For Sale

Topic locked
Supercharged 03 330i BMW ZHP Package for sale Oct 01, 2006
This is a California car with around 17K Miles on the odometer. The car has been garaged and well taken care of since day 1. It has around $27K plus in mods into it. The car is a showroom car and has only had 1 owner since new which is me (original owner). It is a 6 speed manual with over 335 Rear Wheel Horsepower. The car will top out at around 285 KMH/R and 0-100 KMH/R is around 4.4 seconds. It has a custom built LSD with a 3.38 Differential from BMW. Pictures of car can be e-mailed to you if you are intrested. I can be e-mailed at stylinexpat@yahoo.com
The car was bought for $48K out the door new in 2003. This won't last, serious offers only via e-mail to me. I would post pictures here but unfortuately this website does not allow for attachments to be posted which is quite odd for a website in 2006 not to have or allow users to attach pictures especially if they have a For Sale section on their Forum. :roll:

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
Is the car in Dubai or the states? I may know someone who is interested.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 01, 2006
The car is in California now.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 02, 2006
Torque = ?
Vehicle weight = ?
0 - 100kms/hr in 4.4 seconds?

Good luck with the sale and with the prospective buyer trying to register it here.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 02, 2006
Car weighs in at around 3310 Lbs. With over 320 Lbs. of Torque. It has a light flywheel and light-weight wheels. Car and driver pulled 0-60 on the new 335i in 4.8 seconds and that car had run-flat tires on it with stock wheels and no LSD. That car stock was making 300 HP and 300 LBS. TQ. The new 335i also weights in at just over 3600 Lbs. Mine is at least 290 Lbs. less in weight with more power and Torque along with proper tuning. So 4.4 seconds is not out of the question. The car also passes smog and emissions test in California :) They are also very strict on emissions in California. :wink: The times were from Fontana Speedway in California with me driving.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2006
i am not gonna buy that beauty unfortunately but may i ask how many bars this supercharger is pumping through?
discoaster
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2006
Stylinexpat wrote:Car weighs in at around 3310 Lbs. With over 320 Lbs. of Torque. It has a light flywheel and light-weight wheels. Car and driver pulled 0-60 on the new 335i in 4.8 seconds and that car had run-flat tires on it with stock wheels and no LSD. That car stock was making 300 HP and 300 LBS. TQ. The new 335i also weights in at just over 3600 Lbs. Mine is at least 290 Lbs. less in weight with more power and Torque along with proper tuning. So 4.4 seconds is not out of the question. The car also passes smog and emissions test in California :) They are also very strict on emissions in California. :wink: The times were from Fontana Speedway in California with me driving.

Okay, so with 300hp, 407nm/torque and some feel good bits you managed to propell a 1500kg car from 0-60 in 4.4 (estimated) seconds? You must be one heck of a driver! :D

Emissions is not that strict here, I run with no cats and my car passed inspection last month with no dramas. I was actually referring to the fact it has a s/c on it and if its not 'concealed' and sticks out like tits on a bull then you will have a hard time registering it in Dubai.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 07, 2006
Hope that car is tuned, remember the humidity here is different than that of CA, as well as heat index and heat.

The car could drive like a dream there, but drive badly here (unless you can prove so via AFR/Timing).

Not to throw anything against you, it's probably a wonderful car, but the last thing you want is owning a fast car that runs like crap due to different climates.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto