SsangYong - ACTYON

Topic locked
SsangYong - ACTYON Feb 24, 2007
juz saw the ssangyong actyon...looks inimidating...any take guyz on this SUV

Ka0TyK
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2007
I'd only buy it if they were offering a 6 year, unlimited miles warantee like Kia

+ the price factor
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
Is it even sold here? I don't even know...
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 25, 2007
@national auto ///GMC showroom next to Gargash automobiles

the 6 yr option isnt available to expats & service is free only for the 1st year

ssangyong ruled/striked out
Ka0TyK
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 25, 2007
Ka0TyK wrote:the 6 yr option isnt available to expats & service is free only for the 1st year

Are you saying if you're a national you get 6yrs warranty but as an Expat you don't? :shock: :shock: If I'm understanding your statement right, that's just stupid.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 25, 2007
fayz wrote:
Ka0TyK wrote:the 6 yr option isnt available to expats & service is free only for the 1st year

Are you saying if you're a national you get 6yrs warranty but as an Expat you don't? :shock: :shock: If I'm understanding your statement right, that's just stupid.

Haha!

By the way, Chaotic. You actually saw Actyons at the showroom here? I thought the local dealers only sold Rextons. What else do they sell? Chairmans?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 25, 2007
hmmm...ssangyong...a bit dodgy mate. I heard that they use the mercedes Engine, so engine parts may not be a problem...but expect no resale. Not a sensible buy unless you plan to use it for more that 5 years...
V-Man
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 27, 2007
i meant a 6 year loan is available for the locals only...& ya the chairman is there as well...& some other models as well...but the Actyon is a 'must see'...except for the 'front' which looks like an ostrich tryin to dig itself ...
Ka0TyK
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto