Show Off Your Car

Topic locked
Show off your car Aug 14, 2009
Hi Guys,

Recently I launched a website for people who love to show off their cars and experience with other members. Create your own network, share your knowledge of automobile.

Please click on following link to view my website and give me your feedback:

http://www.thecarlovers.com

Regards

wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 15, 2009
Hi,
I am from china ,working at a car lcd monitor factory ,We specialize in Car lcd Monitors and have had many years' experience in this field. Up to now, we have already had more than 50 products meanwhile we have been constantly focusing on the research and development of new product, to meet the customers' changing demands.

Our products are certified by CE, We are now looking for partner to expand our bussiness.If you need more information about us, we shall be very glad to answer you at any time.

thanks.
Janedtl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 03, 2009
Sorry i cant help in this

Janedtl wrote:Hi,
I am from china ,working at a car lcd monitor factory ,We specialize in Car lcd Monitors and have had many years' experience in this field. Up to now, we have already had more than 50 products meanwhile we have been constantly focusing on the research and development of new product, to meet the customers' changing demands.

Our products are certified by CE, We are now looking for partner to expand our bussiness.If you need more information about us, we shall be very glad to answer you at any time.

thanks.
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 04, 2009

thanks.

sounds like SPAMMMMMMMMMMM! to me :roll:
Ollie89
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 05, 2009
True

Ollie89 wrote:

thanks.

sounds like SPAMMMMMMMMMMM! to me :roll:
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto