REAL UAE Car Club!

Topic locked
REAL UAE car club! Jun 18, 2009
A little info on our car club.
It's the ADPCC (Abu Dhabi Performance Car Club)

We have supplemented the usual Redline Challenge Autocross held at the Dubai Autodrome, and created our own Summer Speed Test Masters Tournament. We're on our 3rd round as of now, and we always welcome new drivers. If you have a sports car or just want to learn to race in your little toyota yaris, I welcome you to sign up on our forum and register for our events.

These are not ordinary races, they fully involve the driver, with multiple sharp turns and heavy braking points.

We usually have live music, BBQ and Shisha, and we're right next to the Jebel Ali Golf Resort so it's not a bad drive out.

We use the Jebel Ali Kart Track and turn it into a tight autocross course, using lots of turns and high-speed straights. We also offer a Race Academy to introduce new drivers to the sport. Currently we have 4 Local drivers who have shown TREMENDOUS improvements and are coming up fast in the ranks!

Check us out guys, if you're not doing anything on a Friday afternoon stop by and see the next big thing in UAE motorsports.
Feel free to PM me with questions :P

:evil: WE WILL NOT ACCEPT SALESPERSONS ON OUR FORUM. SO DON'T TRY TO SELL YOUR ACCESSORIES FROM CHINA, YOU'LL JUST BE KICKED OFF :evil:
Our forum is at

www.adpcc.com

Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 18, 2009
hula do you know anyone in UAE who does a good job in fiberglass body?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
What kind of work do you need done?
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: REAL UAE car club! Jun 18, 2009
nice, how can i join?
Rustam
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 19, 2009
Uhh you sign up on the ADPCC forum
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2009
NICE !

But do you have anything in the club bigger than a 3.5 V6 though. I mean any manly V8's. 8) :lol:

I love the evo's, wrx's and skylines not too keen on the euro dinkys though.

Gary you didn't put up a link to the club ( too lazy to google it )
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 21, 2009
The link is at the bottom of the post.
We have 5 BMW M3's and M5's all V8.
No American cars right now because there isn't really anything that can handle that well. The little hatchbacks set times very close to the fully modified evo's, simply because it's not all about power with our track setup.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto