Looking To Buy A 4WD

Topic locked
Looking to buy a 4WD Jul 07, 2012
I have to buy an 4Wd car suitable for occasional off-road (desert and wadi) and long daily on-road driving. I have been doing some research on internet and as usual there is contrasting information available and there's a lot of confusion....
I have a budget of 150k for a new vehicle and have been looking at Toyota Prado, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot.
I have been given the impression that Toyota Land Crusier, FJ Crusier, Prado and Jeep vehicle are the best for offroading. and other vehicles like Ford Exp, Honda Pilot, Mitshibushi Pajero or other 4WDs from hyundai, kia, etc are not good enough for off-roading....
If anyone with any of these vehicles can share their experience regarding this brands, it will be helpful.
Regards.
Rocks

reliancerocks
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Buy A 4WD Jul 08, 2012
Toyota is the best all round especially the land cruiser amazon check out the safari tours they seem to mostley use toyota and i can see why after owning a few
gdelectron
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Buy A 4WD Jul 17, 2012
Hay if you want to buy a car... It would be great if you place this Ad on Bizemirates http://uae.me/bizemirates its UAE classified website..and most probably, you will get what you are looking for..

Good Luck :)
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking To Buy A 4WD Jul 17, 2012
thanks guys! but the query was regarding 'Which' and not 'Where'!

anyways i have already booked a 4WD! Thanks!
reliancerocks
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Buy A 4WD May 15, 2013
I will prefer you to buy Toyota Prado
shahbazaz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking To Buy A 4WD Jun 04, 2013
Have you found your 4wd yet?

There are some great 4 while drive options from Chevrolet.

--- Jun 04, 2013 ---

By the way, here is the link to the official Chevrolet UAE site - http://ae-en.chevroletarabia.com/
yusufhakim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto