Dodge Challenger/Charger Or Ford Mustang

Topic locked
Dodge Challenger/Charger or Ford Mustang Jun 18, 2015
Hello Guys! I'm wondering which to choose between the 3 and the cost of maintenance for cars like these in Dubai. Thanks! (I'm a newbie in car stuff so I appreciate the patience).

MarkDodger
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 27, 2015
The mustang is faster, handles better, and looks really good (I mean the 2015 new generation, didn't like the previous ones that much). Unfortunately, there are downsides: the mustang has very very tight rear seats so don't buy it if more than 1 person rides with you. And the 5.0 V8 mustang (GT) is now overpriced. It used to cost like 140k but now it costs 190k!

The charger/challenger are very similar, both are bigger and heavier than the mustang and the basic V8 engine you can get is the 5.7 V8, which you can get for around 165k dirhams, so a V8 charger/challenger is cheaper than a V8 mustang now. However, the charger/challenger are slower than the mustang, since they're heavy and big, but they still have more than enough power and can get from 0-100 km/h in 5.7 seconds. They also have more space on the inside, someone can sit comfortably back.

The cost of maintenance for these cars is medium. It's not cheap like toyota or hyundai, but its not expensive like BMW or mercedes.
randomzforce
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Dodge Challenger/Charger Or Ford Mustang Jun 28, 2015
try and get the GT 350 Mustang, that's the best thing you can get right now.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto