WE HAVE BG, FINANCE, LOANS, MTN, SBLC FOR LEASE

Topic locked
WE HAVE BG, FINANCE, LOANS, MTN, SBLC FOR LEASE Dec 12, 2014
ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC FROM Gudipati Harikishan BROKERS WHO HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 3+0.5% OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR

Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future

Email: gudipati.bgsblc@gmail.com
TEL: +44-7897609876

GudipatiHarikishan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: WE HAVE BG, FINANCE, LOANS, MTN, SBLC FOR LEASE Dec 23, 2014
DEAR SIR, WE NEED 3 LEASE SBLC FOR OUR SUPPLIER IN OMAN, SAUDI ARABIA AND MALAYSIA, PLEASE ANY ONE INTERESTING WHO IS REAL PROVIDER , NO TIME WASTER PLEASE,THERE IS NO UP FRONT FEE OR TRANSMISSION FEE , ONLY FEE CAN PAY AFTER RECEIVED THE MT760 ,

PLEASE ADVISED IF ANYONE CAN DO

THANKS
ABDUL
+971558428877
slaphop
Dubai Forum User

undefined Jan 14, 2015
Dear Happy Customer,

My name is Cliff A. Bernard doing business as Capstone Corporate Finance LLC.

I offer almost all types of Investments Funding. Including

Mutual Funds, Business Loans, And Commercial Loans for companies, Real Estate Loan, Land and Construction, Vehicle and all way round Loans. But I do not do paydays.

For loan amount that falls in-between $300.00 to $50,000.00 are under 4% while those from $50,000.00 to $250,000.00 are fixed at 4%. And those from $250,000.00 to $900,000.00 are at 4% (Secured). And from that to $500,000,000.00 is 5% per annum.

My lending program covers all parts of United States as well as Canada, Europe, Africa and Asia.

So if you know you are interested in a loan or know who is, kindly get back to me via email at CliffBernard@outlook.com

Thanks and Regards

Cliff A. Bernard.
CliffBernard
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 03, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email:bglease.butty@gmail.com Skype id: bglease.butty

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Regards,
Bernards
bbutty
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 01, 2015
We are genuine direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for sell/lease at leasing price of 6+2 /40+2% FOR SELLING PRICE of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA for corporate bodies/individual. Our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. For more details on the procedure, please contact me via Skype: georgewatson501, Mobile No: +447011132921
GEORGEWAT6
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 05, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)

2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or

4. Age: One Year, One Day

5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.

7. Payment: MT-103.

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~

Skype ID: bgsblc.syed
syed04
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Services in Dubai