If you might be interested, below is our genuine and reliable provider which we have just closed BG and SBLC deals for two of our clients here in Dubai for €500m, €2b and €5b respectively:
Issuing bank: HSBC LONDON, BARCLAYS BANK, RBS or DEUTSCHE BANK
Minimum Tranche: €5m (Five million euro/dollars)
Maximum Per Tranche: €500m (Five hundred million euro/dollars)
Purchase Price: 60 + 2 = 62%
Lease Price: 8 + 2 = 10%
Bank Swift Transmission fee: Will be provided according to your requested FV
1) Payment of transmission fee for the requested Face value (Max €250m been the first tranche)
2) You will send the receiving bank accepted verbiage and full receiving bank coordinate for the BG
3) Sender's bank will send the Preadvise via MT799 to the receiving bank
4) Receiving bank will reply with RWA MT799
5) Sender's bank issue BG/SBLC via MT760
6) Receiving bank authenticate and confirm BG/SBLC via MT760
7) Within 7 banking days payment of (8%) 50% shall be paid to the applicant bank account and 2% paid to the intermediaries bank accounts
If the procedure is accepted we assure you of our guarantee for a quick delivery of the BG/SBLC the provider does not believe in and forth signing of contract as the whole arrangement has been finalized by the sender's bank and applicant, all that's needed from the lessee is the transmission fee, receiving bank coordinate and the accepted verbiage from the receiving bank and you will determine if you need MT799 or direct MT760.
PAYMENT SECURITY: FOR THE SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TRANSMISSION FEE, WE CAN VOLUNTEER AS REQUESTED FOR THE ASSURANCE THAT THE PROVIDER WILL DELIVER AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT (A CHEQUE WILL BE ISSUED FROM THE SAME ACCOUNT WHICH THE PAYMENT IS TRANSFERRED)
A quick response will be highly appreciated as the banking financial year is fast approaching
MR ABDUL OLAMIDAPO
CEO, Daphyzak Inc.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.