Venture Capital

Topic locked
venture Capital Nov 22, 2008
New Enterprise East Investments (NEEI) is a Luxembourg-registered UAE-based investment fund and venture mentor, targeting medium and small enterprises with proven business models in Information Technology (IT), Wireless, Alternative Energy, and so called Green Sectors where the development of intellectual property (IP) is a key component of the growth prospects of such enterprises.

visit neei. net

chautari
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: venture Capital Nov 27, 2008
My company is Fuse Gobal Business, and I work with new ventures and business deals across many industries. I have huge network of contacts so come across some of the most innovative concepts and new ventures.

I am based in Australia, and looking for business partner with capital backing to invest in the projects I come across and help expand my business into US/ UK and UAE.

Randall Griffis

skype - randall.griffis

quote="chautari"]New Enterprise East Investments (NEEI) is a Luxembourg-registered UAE-based investment fund and venture mentor, targeting medium and small enterprises with proven business models in Information Technology (IT), Wireless, Alternative Energy, and so called Green Sectors where the development of intellectual property (IP) is a key component of the growth prospects of such enterprises.

visit neei. net[/quote]
randall
Dubai Forum Guest

Worldwide Golf Tournament - proof of concept Dec 11, 2008
Use the key words "the big blitz" or "pot bowling". A proof of concept tournament is run daily. Take a look at the site. If you think it is interesting you can contact me through the contact me button there. This may not be your kind of investment, but I bet you know someone who will think this is a great idea.

My name is Jim Yeatrakas.
Yankee Bastid
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk