A Plot Of Land For Long Term Lease In Maldives Capital,male'

Topic locked
A plot of land for long term lease in maldives capital,male' Feb 23, 2007
i am interested in looking for a person or company who is wishing to make a good profit by investing and building an apartment block in the maldives capital, we are ready to provide the land on an agreement for a long term, where the investor build the apartment block, each floor can accomodate a 2 master and 1 single bedroom 2 apartments, and each apartment can be rented out for more than USD900 per month., or and by the way maldives is in the indian ocean and its a very standard of living high country, the place can be built for around USD500000 and we would not be taking any rent from you, and all u earn becomes yours, an estimate of more than USD 1million profit can be achieved over the course of about 10 years. this is a very good business in whic a lot of locals make a high profit
So any intersted parties can call me Ibrahim Shifau on my cell phone +9607707983 or email me @ chips_f@hotmail.com and i ll be glad to reply, Any person who can get this information around to intersted parties please tell them.

chips460
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk