NStream Uncomparable 1cellnet

Topic locked
nStream uncomparable 1cellnet Jul 14, 2004
Hi, I would like to invite you to experience a new idea, a different approach that makes nStream International one of the best business opportunity in the world... With Nstream SMS CALL BACK or MISSED CALL BACK system you can connect your friends, mother/father, cousins, colleagues etc. You can sell nstream as regular pins for USD22 or Distributorship Promo USD65 (normal USD130) will have more BONUS and longer RESIDUALS. This is a very good business upcurrently !!!Please mail me at nstream@nstream-indonesia.com or Signup straight using : Join with my team, my SPONSOR ID is ID0000812 and my UPLINE ID is ID0000816. Thank you

nStream

Re: nStream uncomparable 1cellnet Jul 14, 2004
nStream wrote:Hi, I would like to invite you to experience a new idea, a different approach that makes nStream International one of the best business opportunity in the world... With Nstream SMS CALL BACK or MISSED CALL BACK system you can connect your friends, mother/father, cousins, colleagues etc. You can sell nstream as regular pins for USD22 or Distributorship Promo USD65 (normal USD130) will have more BONUS and longer RESIDUALS. This is a very good business upcurrently !!!Please mail me at nstream@nstream-indonesia.com or Signup straight using : Join with my team, my SPONSOR ID is ID0000812 and my UPLINE ID is ID0000816. Thank you

and in english what is this you are promoting/
because i dont have a clue?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 14, 2004
I'm with you 175bpm (you are Stan though too aren't you?? I am dizzy with confusion :shock: )

I think nStream needs a good publicist and translator if he has any vague hope of success for this gripping new product - what it does will probably keep me awake nights!

Nearly time for you to emigrate 175 - in case I miss the opportunity to say it...best of luck; I wish you many new friends, an enchanted lifestyle, oodles of job satisfaction and suprises that are always good, I do hope it all goes smoothly for you :)
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

cheers Jul 16, 2004
tina louise wrote:I'm with you 175bpm (you are Stan though too aren't you?? I am dizzy with confusion :shock: )

I think nStream needs a good publicist and translator if he has any vague hope of success for this gripping new product - what it does will probably keep me awake nights!

Nearly time for you to emigrate 175 - in case I miss the opportunity to say it...best of luck; I wish you many new friends, an enchanted lifestyle, oodles of job satisfaction and suprises that are always good, I do hope it all goes smoothly for you :)

:oops: :oops: :oops:
thanks for all that 8)
thanks for the vote of confidence in my new venture.
And yeah stan is 175bpm
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

hi Jul 16, 2004
were is your avatar tina :(
do you need help in instaling one?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

hide my shame Stan... Jul 16, 2004
Hi Stan,
you spotted it then? my raw nakedness and lack of an avatar set me aside from the wise, computer literate here *hangs head in shame :roll:

I have a photo on this little laptop but it is a tiny bit too big if I recall. But I am happy to make-do with an alternative pic....any suggestions? Can you write me a"Getting An Avatar For Dummies" type thing?

I am eternally in your debt oh wise one :D
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 16, 2004
its the wise one here :wink:

1)at the top of the screen click on profile
2)scroll down to the bottom of the screen were you see avater control panel.
3)Either choose to enter an avater from a pic from the internet or your machine but make sure it fits
Good luck
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 16, 2004
good boy 175 just like how i taught you this reminds me of a american saying
"monkey see monkey do"

i'm proud of you 175 good boy! good boy!
FAKESPIKE

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk