Needing Contacts In HR And Training

Topic locked

Is there a need for soft skills training in Dubai?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Needing contacts in HR and Training Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

I'm new to the list so I'd like to introduce myself and place a request for help.

My colleague, Shilpa Panchmatia, will be visiting Dubai between 6th-8th May on her way back from a speaking and training tour of India. She would like to meet up with any HR or training professionals with a view to doing business.

We currently run leadership and presentation skills courses for London Business school as part of their MBA programme. We are in the process of developing a leadership placement programme for the Indian School of Business MBA programme. We also supply team building, psychometric testing, leadership, change management, executive development and personal breakthrough sessions for the railway, construction, telecom, water and publishing industries. We have both outdoor and classroom training and we use leading edge personal development technology to ensure our training has maximum impact and a good return on investment. We also have some phenomenal motivational speakers.

Please would you be kind enough to put us in touch with anyone with a training budget to spend on this type of training. We are also interested in joint ventures and conference speaking.

For more information and to contact us please look at our website http://www.humanxpression.co.uk

TheresaT
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk