Mail Marketing Database: One Billion E-mails *non Spam*

Topic locked
Mail Marketing Database: One billion e-mails *non spam* Jun 16, 2012
Mail Marketing Database Business video: http://www.youtube.com/v/XpkIqygLR5Y ?

Business Website: mailmarketingdatabase.com

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mailmarketingnetwork

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mailmarketingdatabase

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mmdbusiness

Hello everyone in Dubai, my name is Raj. I posted a few minutes ago in the "General Chat/New members area". As I said before: I work as a research analyst and sales associate for Mail Marketing Database. Please refer to my feedback on eBay for your sense of security - I have terrific feedback on eBay, and I'm looking forward to build on it. I'll be happy to provide my eBay information and any other information you require about my business if need be.

The Youtube video above describes our business and product but I just want to briefly touch on our business venture: We specialize in the research and development of e-mail marketing and business database services. Our product is the "Mail Marketing Database" - it currently consists of one billion real e-mail addresses from all over the world. In addition to selling the Mail Marketing Database, we also offer social media services for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. We can increase your Facebook likes, YouTube views and Twitter followers by large amounts (exact amounts are specified below) in less than a week - please note: we will provide a full refund if we do not meet this demand.

Our $25 Mail Marketing Database package consists of one billion real e-mails. The real e-mails belong to businesses, corporations, agencies, organizations, institutions and individuals from all professions. The countries and business industries included in our database are specified under the "Categories" section of our website. Our database also features the website address of over one million businesses (in various categories) from all over the world. Our database only contains website and e-mail information which we have obtained (with authorization) from international and local business directories. For example, a local directory from USA would feature e-mails of individuals and companies from American cities such as New York and Florida. After purchasing the Mail Marketing Database package, we will send you exclusive updates via e-mail. Our research team at mailmarketingbase.com will add more e-mails (normally business e-mails) from each country and business industry every six months.

In addition to receiving the Mail Marketing Database, we will also provide you with e-books and software. Our software helps companies and individuals market their products. One of our highly appreciated products is our bulk e-mail sender. As noted in the "Free bonus" section of our website, our bulk e-mail sender software enables you to send an unlimited number of e-mails from your desktop without using an e-mail or website host server. Our software creates a dedicated e-mail server on your computer. Please note that the e-mail transmission speed depends on the speed of your internet connection

We will be sending another version of the bulk e-mail sender which also enables you to send e-mails from your desktop without using an e-mail or website host server. However, it limits the amount of e-mails you can send because it uses the default limits imposed by website hosting and e-mail servers.

We also have our own SMS bulk sender software. This software enables you to send SMS messages in bulk from your desktop. There is no license renewal required for our products - the products are permanently yours.

We also have our own SMS bulk sender software. This software enables you to send SMS messages in bulk from your desktop. There is no license renewal required for our products - the products are permanently yours.

Here are the details of our business offers:

Buy Mail Marketing Database package for $25 USD

Delivery Time: The Mail Marketing Database package will be digitally delivered via e-mail within 24 hours. After verifying the payment, we will create a membership account for you in our "Administrative Panel" which can be located here: http://mailmarketingdatabase.com/admin/ . We will then send you a user name and password in order to download the Mail Marketing Database package from our website server.

Database updates will be uploaded every six months in archive format (.rar and .zip).

The Mail Marketing Database package includes one billion e-mails, software and e-books.

Buy 5,000 Facebook likes for $180 USD

Delivery time: 5-7 business days. We will provide a full refund if we exceed 7 days.
We will send you a progress update everyday via e-mail (via sales@mailmarketingdatabase.com ).

We will promote your Facebook fan page on our marketing network in order to increase Facebook likes.

The people who visit and like your Facebook fan page will be real people - they will not be bots. They are active users of Facebook.

We do not require your password for your Facebook page. The only information we require is the URL of your Facebook page.

The Mail Marketing Database package will be digitally delivered via e-mail within 24 hours after your purchase of our Facebook social media service. After verifying the payment, we will create a membership account for you in our "Administrative Panel" which can be located here: http://mailmarketingdatabase.com/admin/ . We will then send you a user name and password in order to download the Mail Marketing Database package from our website server.

Buy 5,000 Twitter followers for $180 USD

Delivery time: 5-7 business days. We will provide a full refund if we exceed 7 days.
We will send you a progress update everyday via e-mail ( sales@mailmarketingdatabase.com ).
We will promote your Twitter page on our marketing network in order to increase Twitter followers.
The people who visit and follow your Twitter page will be real people - they will not be bots. They are active users of Twitter.
We do not require your password for your Twitter page. The only information we require is the URL of your Twitter page.
The Mail Marketing Database package will be digitally delivered via e-mail within 24 hours after your purchase of our Twitter social media service. After verifying the payment, we will create a membership account for you in our "Administrative Panel" which can be located here: http://mailmarketingdatabase.com/admin/ . We will then send you a user name and password in order to download the Mail Marketing Database package from our website server.

Buy 25,000 YouTube views for $90 USD

Delivery time: 5-7 business days.
We will send you a progress update everyday via e-mail ( sales@mailmarketingdatabase.com ).
We will promote your YouTube video on our marketing network in order to increase YouTube views.

The people who visit, comment and rate your YouTube video will be real people - they will not be be bots. We will market your YouTube video to an international audience.

We do not require your password for your YouTube page. The only information we require is the URL of your YouTube page.

The Mail Marketing Database package will be digitally delivered via e-mail within 24 hours after your purchase of our YouTube social media service. After verifying the payment, we will create a membership account for you in our "Administrative Panel" which can be located here: We will then send you a user name and password in order to download the Mail Marketing Database package from our website server.

Have a great day and looking forward to hearing from you,

Raj

rajkaurbiz
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk