Looking For Business Partners / Investors Etc.

Topic locked
Looking for Business Partners / Investors etc. Aug 15, 2012
Right it has taken me a lot to put this out here and as such I will only entertain serious comments or thoughts.

I currently run my own small business which keeps money coming in and of course me tied up for the most part, however I do have a business idea that can be easily monetized (I already have some anticipated metrics in place) however I am a bit stumped on how to move to the next stage.

The concept is tried and true and there is currently no one serving the market. Unsure as to why, but a major player pulled out of the market to concentrate on other areas. I will not go into what the business is in an open forum like this, however it is eCommerce related.

What I am looking for is either potential business partners (can be local or expat), investors (same again) or someone who is willing to take a step in and run the business (as their own essentially as my other business requires almost 100% of my attention).

Anyone who is wanting to take part must be driven, come from an IT background (as I don't have this background - preferably from a coding perspective). As mentioned above they will be running this concept as their own company with minimal input from myself and my other business partners.

I have to reiterate there is no one currently servicing this market (in this way) and the potential is huge, but I am unsure how to take it to the next level. The concept is done, the market research is done, the USP's have been established, the monetization of the concept is complete, even the logos and domains have been purchased.

I am looking forward to discussing the potential with interested parties. Please send me a PM with why you feel you could be a good fit - along with any supporting information i.e. portfolio, CV / Resume.

The concept is solid, and could become a nice little earner for not just myself but the interested party/ies.

Cheers,

totalpackage
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking for Business Partners / Investors etc. Aug 15, 2012
Can you kindly let me know details of your venture... I have a IT background and have entrepreneurial interest..
sz786
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Business Partners / Investors Etc. Aug 17, 2012
Please read the requirements carefully i.e. please send a PM with the information I require. If you are concerned about privacy, please feel free to omit private details. I know how to ask the appropriate questions if I am interested in what you have to offer.
totalpackage
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk