Looking For Business Partners / Distributors

Topic locked
Looking for Business Partners / Distributors Feb 14, 2005
Come grow with us! HARMONDE is a rapidly growing healthy beverages company with a solid infrastructure with a distribution worldwide. The product RESENSA World’s First Green Iced Tea Instant Powdered Mix, it is the first healthy beverages to enter the world market.

With nearly 400 million occurrences of proven sales per month...yeah, that’s right, more than our entire population! Its safe to say there is a viable, built-in market for this product.

We are looking for aggressive, entrepreneurial-minded people to set-up exclusive distributorships Worldwide. We have the best infrastructure and product to build this business globally. We deliver products worldwide door to door for free!. No one can beat that! We do all our transactions and monitoring online. Every distributor will be given a free online personal business center so they can operate the business anywhere in the world. You can order, pay, register, monitor your sales organization in detail online. Since registration is free, every distributor will get value for money.

If you are looking to start your own business with major earning potential OR want to earn extra income, then please call for more details at +639209042661 or +639224581873 email me xdh606@yahoo.com.au

Check my site online CLICK HERE

Service Centers already open to serve you in Italy, Sydney, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong, Singapore soon in SF Bay Area, USA.

JOIN US!

xdh606
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 16, 2005
JUMP ON IT......

Mark your Calendar....... November 10,2005 GRAND LAUNCHING .....

3 NEW DIVISIONS....... POSITION YOURSELF NOW

PRE-REGISTER NOW......... EMAIL ME
xdh606
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk