Great Business Opportunity Huge Money Investors Wanted

Topic locked
Great business Opportunity Huge Money Investors wanted Jan 22, 2010
Hi guys i have a great business opportunity to offer investors developing this domain name the best UAE Jewelry domain name you can get Jewelry.ae . The domain name is by far the best jewelry related domain that is perfect so easy to remember and the domain name gets natural type in traffic from customers in the UAE who are actually looking to buy Jewelry. Because the domain gets natural customers who want to buy Jewelry online its basically like having your own Jewelry store. The domain name gets 35,000 broad google.ae UAE searches per month domain names are continuing to go up in value. This domain has the potential to be the UAE's number one Jewelry store do not let this opportunity slip.

Because Dubai has some of the worlds finest and most expensive Jewelry and just 1 item can cost $100,000 plus i think Jewelry.ae could be developed in to a very successful online jewelry store thanks for your time guys.

If you are interested in buying the domain name Jewelry.ae http://jewelry.ae/ Please send me offers.

Investments
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk