Gold Investments

Topic locked
Gold investments Sep 23, 2011
What are the best ways to buying gold for long term investing in Dubai? I'm looking reliable seller with good rates for small gold purchases for 1-3 kg.

RaidAmin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gold Investments Sep 25, 2011
Who buys physical gold in this day and age?
You can invest in derivatives with leveraged returns and you don't need to buy a safe to keep it in.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Gold Investments Sep 27, 2011
blueshift wrote:Who buys physical gold in this day and age?
You can invest in derivatives with leveraged returns and you don't need to buy a safe to keep it in.

I buy gold. What is this?
RaidAmin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gold investments Oct 11, 2011
Hey RaidAmin,

have you considered buying gold online? It is becoming increasingly popular these days and for a good reason. There are certain advantages in this type of investment, that you cannot overestimate.

On the one hand you acquire physical gold, not paper, on the other you do not have to worry about such aspects as storage and insurance. Any quality Internet-based gold provider has already established partnerships with highly secure vaults and insurance providers. Some have also gone the extra step of providing delivery options. One of the primary advantages though of purchasing gold online is that the SELLING of gold online is ALSO facilitated. How can you ensure that you will get fair market value for gold you have stored in your safe at home? Tough question, huh?

I invest with this type of company (as well as act as their independent consultant). The company is btw based in Dubai and is regulated by DMCC (it is called GBULLION DMCC). Give me a shout, if you are interested and I'll provide you with more details.

Best,
Mark
MarkP
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gold investments Oct 13, 2011
MarkP wrote:Hey RaidAmin,

have you considered buying gold online?
On the one hand you acquire physical gold, not paper, on the other you do not have to worry about such aspects as storage and insurance.
I invest with this type of company (as well as act as their independent consultant). The company is btw based in Dubai and is regulated by DMCC (it is called GBULLION DMCC). Give me a shout, if you are interested and I'll provide you with more details.

Hi, Mark. Yes, I'm interesting gbullion a lot. I've read about it yet, but haven't buy gold on gbulion.com. Explain me pls why I do not have to worry about such aspects as storage and insurance? How much do you invest with this company? Is it really that delivery from Dubai to India is free?
RaidAmin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gold investments Oct 24, 2011
RaidAmin wrote:

have you considered buying gold online?
On the one hand you acquire physical gold, not paper, on the other you do not have to worry about such aspects as storage and insurance.

Hi, Mark. Yes, I'm interesting gbullion a lot. I've read about it yet, but haven't buy gold on gbulion.com. Explain me pls why I do not have to worry about such aspects as storage and insurance? How much do you invest with this company? Is it really that delivery from Dubai to India is free?

hello, RiadAmin! thanks for your interest! you won't have to worry about storage and insurance cause it is taken care of. On gbullion.com they offer everything the major market players do: an online interface to buy and manage gold, free storage and insurance, a buy back guarantee and worldwide delivery. As per the delivery, yea, they can deliver it to your airport for free, but you will have to take care of all the local taxes etc. yourself.
well, online support can actually help you with all those questions... they are available almost all the time.
hope it was helpful.

cheers,
mark

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm --

@Sajid11
Sure, if you are one of the the trading kind of folk then forex is probably the best, but i personally prefer real gold to paper, so for me buying gold bullion is the way...
cheers,
mark
MarkP
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gold investments Oct 26, 2011
MarkP wrote:
RaidAmin wrote:

As per the delivery, yea, they can deliver it to your airport for free, but you will have to take care of all the local taxes etc. yourself.
well, online support can actually help you with all those questions... they are available almost all the time.
hope it was helpful.

Thank you. In my case it makes no sense to send the gold to India, it is safer to store gold in Dubai.
RaidAmin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gold Investments Nov 02, 2011
Good call! On the one hand it's safe, on the other it is way easier, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble and extra unnecessary costs. Good luck with buying gold online!
MarkP
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gold Investments May 11, 2012
Gold Investmenmt is good and you can earn lots of money from it, I want to know one thing abouth Gold Investment. Do I need licence for purchasing gold more then specific? I can't buy gold frequently?
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Gold Investments May 19, 2012
Also palladium is a good invesment , because it is used alot in electronics , cars, so on
Bedsideterminal
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gold Investments May 22, 2012
Bedsideterminal ,

I think Palladium is silver-white metal used in Platinium. Isn't? But how it is related to gold?
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk