Ad-games With TGC-The Games Company

Topic locked
Ad-games with TGC-The Games Company Nov 19, 2008
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jessica Pfefferkorn and I’m the Marketing & Sales Coordinator at TGC – The Games Company. TGC is a global developer, marketer and publisher of video and computer games. With his integrated and award-winning development studio Silver Style Entertainment, TGC has more than 15 years of experience in the digital entertainment industry.

TGC has the ability to give digital life to your company or your brandworld. We can do this with „ad-games“ or commissioned production. Ad-games for example are free-of-charge games which transport a commercial message and are specially developed to promote your brand idea on-line, while constantly taking into account the requirements you set for the game. The strength of the games is partly a result of the tell-a-friend option. As a result, the brand awareness of your brand or product among your target groups can increase as soon as possible.

We not only develop ad-games we also can also bring them to the market. Our currently partners are for example the Volkswagen subsidiary Skoda and the TV stations RTL Television and MTV.

I hope that I spark your interest in ad-games and commissioned production and I will be glad, if I could send you more information about this topic.

I am really looking forward to read from you.

Best,

Jessica Pfefferkorn
(jessica.pfefferkorn .. the-games-company_com)

jessica_pfefferkorn
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk