Fuel Saver

Topic locked
fuel saver Sep 14, 2006
Supercharge your car, truck, van, RV, in just a few minutes.

The fuel saver is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design can increase horsepower while lowering fuel costs*

More Power:
Are you looking for more power from your wheels?
Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system
The fuel saver can add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.*

Superior Quality:
The fuel saver is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. It is guaranteed to outlast your car.
The fuel saver fins are engineered to improve combustion without restricting airflow.

Because the fins do not intersect in the middle of the hose, air is allowed to flow freely into the engine.
This results in improved performance and alleviates any stress on the fins themselves.

We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers who have recommended the fuel saver to their friends and families.

Get more horsepower and better fuel economy
The fuel saver more boost for your buck

What is the fuel saver?

The fuel saver is a non-moving vortex generator that goes inside your air intake hose, right after your air filter.
It is made entirely from stainless steel, requires no maintenance, and o only takes a few minutes and a screwdriver to install.
If you don't feel comfortable installing it
Have your mechanic do it for you.
If he doesn't install it for free, find a new mechanic.

How does it work?

The fuel saver airflow dynamic is designed to improve your vehicle’s air intake system by creating a more efficient airflow path throughout the intake hose. As air travels through an intake it bounces around bends and elbows in the hose causing it to slow down. Spinning air can be less susceptible to these abrupt changes in direction.
Once this redirected air reaches the engine, it can produce a swirling,
Fast burn effect in the combustion chamber to create finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion. Swirling air has longer residence time with fuel than
Flat air. Since the air spins through the fuel rather than just shooting through in a straight line, it spends more time mixing with the gasoline in your engine.

What makes it superior?

1. The fuel saver is constructed from a single piece of high quality stainless steel making it more durable.
Most vortex generators are made of thinner material and are composed of multiple pieces which are then welded together.
Because the fuel saver is a solid single piece, there is no possibility of breakage.
We are so confident that the fuel saver can outlast any engine
That we back it with a Lifetime Warranty.

2. The fuel saver is adjustable for an exact fit.
There are different fuel savers for different vehicles
But we never ask our customers to find part numbers on a complicated chart or measure their own intake hoses before ordering.
You just let us know what vehicle you are ordering for and we do the rest. Since our units are adjustable, there is virtually never a vehicle that we do not accommodate.
There is never a delay in producing units for the most current model years.

3. Quality and adaptability are trademarks of the fuel saver
But it is our engineering that truly sets us apart from the rest.
Most vortex generators have multiple large metal fins which twist from one side of the intake hose to the other, meeting in the center. In order to create a vortex within the intake, a lot of metal is inserted in the precious space between the engine and its air source.
The blades of the fuel saver have been designed for optimum functionality while requiring minimal space and allowing for greater airflow.

4. Quality material and workmanship, virtually unlimited applications, and advanced engineering all make the easy to install fuel saver the clear choice.

We care so much about producing a superior product because we are not a distribution center or reseller.
We are the manufacturer. When you order a fuel saver you can be confident that the same company selling you this product also designed it, manufactures it, and stands behind it 100% just like we have for the last 7 years.

If you didn't get it from us, you didn't get a fuel saver
Frequently asked questions

What is it?
The fuel saver is a non-moving vortex generator that goes inside your air intake hose, right after your air filter.

How does it work?
The fuel saver airflow dynamics can produce a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This can create finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion*.
Will the fuel saver fit my vehicle? I have a . . .
Yes; we have a fuel saver for every vehicle with any stock or aftermarket intake system.

Is it easy to install?
Yes, five minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes.
In fact, it is so easy one of fuel saver employees gave one, with the included instructions, to his fourteen year old daughter who installed it in under five minutes!

Where do I install the fuel saver?

For Carburetor/T.B.I. Vehicles: The fuel saver is installed inside the air cleaner.

For Fuel Injection/E.F.I. vehicles: The fuel saver is installed in the air intake hose, right after the air filter.

For Turbo charged and supercharged vehicles, only one fuel saver can be used and only placed at the throttle body, inside the air intake tube.

Can I use more than one in my vehicle?

Yes, in Fuel Injection/E.F.I. vehicles, up to three fuel saver have been installed by automotive enthusiasts that race their vehicles.
If you have a carburetor and a large donut shaped filter only one fuel saver can be installed.

Feedback
What do fuel saver customers have to say about the fuel saver?
"I purchased two fuel savers for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much; I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)*
"Yo, I got one for my 02 Mitsubishi eclipse GT and wow I could tell a huge difference. I get way more horses now. I used to shift at 20mph in first. Now I shift at 35 in first. I love it. I might just buy another one. The response is waaay better now. yall are great."- John Sheets (Belton, Texas)*
I have a 1987 BMW. I have an OEM computer in my car that shows your MPG. It was getting 12.5 to 12.6 MPG. Then, I put the fuel saver in and now I'm getting 15.4 MPG. It definitely went up. I find it hard to believe. That's why I am buying another one for my pickup truck." - Gordon (Chicago, IL) *
Tell us about your experience with the fuel saver Send us an e-mail
lukach@intermail.co.il

MR
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk