Dubai World Game Expo 2008

Topic locked
Dubai World Game Expo 2008 Oct 13, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jessica Pfefferkorn and I’m the Marketing & Sales Coordinator at TGC – The Games Company. TGC is a global developer, marketer and publisher of video and computer games. With his integrated and award-winning development studio Silver Style Entertainment, TGC has more than 15 years of experience in the digital entertainment industry.

We are permanently looking for new partners when it comes to Adgames and commission production. Adgames for example are free-of-charge games which transport a commercial message either during the download or inside the game itself. They are also able to transport a brand.

It is important to know that all of our units are at one location under a central management. Therefore we are not only developing the products, we are also bringing them to the market. Our currently partners are for example the Volkswagen subsidiary Skoda and the TV stations RTL Television and MTV. We are also looking for new financial partners who would like to participate in our international Gamefund or other innovative financing models.

My colleague Christian Sauerteig, the Marketing Director at TGC, will attend the Dubai World Gaming Expo (28.10. – 29.10.2008) and would like to propose you a meeting in order to talk about potential cooperation with your company.

Kind regards

Jessica Pfefferkorn

jessica_pfefferkorn
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk